I'm drinking a colonoscopy cocktail tonight...

The Poojer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way I can drink it all. I started at 6..I'm about 3/4 done. I'm pooping clear....if I drink anymore I'm gonna throw up

Thats exactly the way i felt. I tried mixing the cr@p with cold clear gator aid

Just did my last one a few months ago...started when I was forty cause of family history.

Anyway, new stuff was only like 10 ounces, tasted fine. Took first round at 7 pm, had to take another at 3 AM.

I promise, breakfast will be the best you ever had Pooj!

The instructions told me it had to be water. They gave me a lemon flavor packet but that stuff is awful. It seemed to work though. We'll see shortly.

Thats exactly the way i felt. I tried mixing the cr@p with cold clear gator aid

I scheduled mine for the afternoon last year. Wifey could not understand why. Got a good night of sleep and hung around the house all morning - test in the afternoon. Relaxed when I got home. Mistake I made was keeping the dang stuff in the fridge. Middle of the early fall and I am shivering like a bear on a brier bush.

Reminds me of a scene from the highly underrated "L.A. Story," when a young, ebullient Sara Jessica Parker takes her older boyfriend, Steve Martin, into the local high colonics store.

As they come out, Parker is bouncing around and Martin is walking bow-legged as she yells "Wow. Wasn't that amazing? It really clears your head!"

Martin responds, "Your head? I think they did mine wrong."

Wow...what a piece of cake of a procedure. They put the Michael Jackson drug onto my I.V. I asked if it was supposed to burn then I was in recovery... All checked ok...couple pockets of diverticulitis but he wasn't concerned. And there are ZERO after effects save for some farts. I encourage everyone to take care of this on schedule. The worst part is drinking the solution the night before.

Wow...what a piece of cake of a procedure. They put the Michael Jackson drug onto my I.V. I asked if it was supposed to burn then I was in recovery... All checked ok...couple pockets of diverticulitis but he wasn't concerned. And there are ZERO after effects save for some farts. I encourage everyone to take care of this on schedule. The worst part is drinking the solution the night before.

The worst part of the sodomy was the drinking? I would have expected that to be the other way around.