LB coach Chuck Driesbach relieved of duties

BRAWNDO

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring in someone who understands how to coach gap control.....also need a stout and disciplined run defender to pair with Kiko on first and second downs to allow Kiko to create even more plays. Someone has to stay home and fill holes while Kiko runs around like his hair is on fire...

Honestly, with all the new faces on the Bills (players and coaches), I didn't even know the name of our linebackers coach. All I can do is hope that it becomes a good move on Marrone's part by letting him go.

I do agree with JoeF. We need the linebackers to control the gap better.

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills1m

#Bills relieve ILBs coach Chuck Dreisbach of his duties. 2nd coach moved off Marrone's staff since season's end.

And yet Crossman is retained

Don't lose sleep over it. It's like a man on death row. He can't act shocked if his day of execution comes. We knew Crossman and Hackett were very close friends of Marrone going into the season. Crossman and Hackett are here to stay my friend.

Maybe he is being asked to be on the staff of one of the new hires and asked to be released so he can pursue that....

I also considered that. We'll see if he gets snatched up elsewhere. I think it's unlikely, though.

Yes, but we are getting "selective" accountability...our special teams coach is still employed due to cronyism

I see. So until Crossman's fired, nothing else matters. I wouldn't hold your breath.