The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Yes, one more total meaningless gesture is the right thing to do?

Whatever

No it's not you raging asshat.

These !@#$ers have been getting over on the people getting screwed by obamacare for seven years. Time for them to feel the pain.

This whole healthcare thing is much more serious than I knew. The republicans want to throw 700 Billion people off their plans.

https://pjmedia.com/video/maxine-waters-says-700-billion-people-are-about-to-lose-their-healthcare/

The GOP will dance with joy when 700 billion people fall dead on the spot due to getting their health care taken away.

All the doctors will have nothing to do, so they can dance as well.

Dance everyone dance!

These are the committees that she has been a member of:

◾ House Committee - Banking and Financial Services
◾ House Committee - Banking, Finance and Urban Affairs
◾ House Committee - Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs
◾ House Committee - Financial Services ◾ Housing and Community Opportunity - Chair

◾ House Committee - Judiciary
◾ House Committee - Small Business
◾ House Committee - Veterans' Affairs

Banking and Financial Services?

This whole healthcare thing is much more serious than I knew. The republicans want to throw 700 Billion people off their plans.

https://pjmedia.com/video/maxine-waters-says-700-billion-people-are-about-to-lose-their-healthcare/

Haha watch the video. This is embarrassing for you. Eating propaganda right up.

She said 700 billion as in DOLLARS. Not people.

Can you people field one attack against Democrats that isn't based in straight up propaganda? It really isn't that hard. I don't like Maxine Walters but why stop to the level of lying about what she said? It weakens your own position.

Can you people field one attack against Democrats that isn't based in straight up propaganda? It really isn't that hard. I don't like Maxine Walters but why stop to the level of lying about what she said? It weakens your own position.

Lol, they don't care, they just want to get a right wing circle jerk started to see who can make fun of the idea of people losing health care. Funny topic to them.

The title doesn't match her words. She never said people. Still funny though.

If it's all in singles, is it enough to capsize Guam?

It's debatable what she meant but the fact that so many people could believe that she said it is telling. You'll have to excuse me though, I heard Guam was tipping over and I have to go check it out.

If it's all in singles, is it enough to capsize Guam?

Didn't see this.

It's debatable what she meant but the fact that so many people could believe that she said it is telling. You'll have to excuse me though, I heard Guam was tipping over and I have to go check it out.

Didn't see this.

List of things I'd never believe Maxine Waters made:

• "I've had botox."

That's about it, really.

I love it when she calls Republicans "scumbags." That's showing some real class and diplomatic finesse.

She holds more pointless hate in her heart than the worst supremacist groups out there.