The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Elizabeth Warren says ZOMG the GOP will DESTROY HEALTH CARE http://hill.cm/y73cGO7

DFmZAi2XcAEa9Kv.jpg

Democrats have gone from simply disagreeing with GOP policy to insisting that OMG WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE IF THE GOP DOESN’T VOTE A CERTAIN WAY!

Seriously.

land-o-fakes.jpgSorry Liz, Democrats already destroyed health care.

The GOP just has to figure out how to fix it …

Senator Collins has no interest in working with her own party.

I'm surprised Rand Paul went along with the vote, apparently they will at least vote on a straight repeal just so he can be on the record.

And I'm very surprised Lisa Murk. didn't vote to advance it.

I really don't have a good feel of whether this will get done. I suppose there will have to be some provisions that give states the option to opt out of some of the regulations to appease the conservative wing of the party. And I'm guessing they will preserve some of the taxes on the so-called rich and set aside more money for subsidies to get some of the more moderates.

Not sure that will be enough.

Senator Collins has no interest in working with her own party.

I'm surprised Rand Paul went along with the vote, apparently they will at least vote on a straight repeal just so he can be on the record.

And I'm very surprised Lisa Murk. didn't vote to advance it.

I really don't have a good feel of whether this will get done. I suppose there will have to be some provisions that give states the option to opt out of some of the regulations to appease the conservative wing of the party. And I'm guessing they will preserve some of the taxes on the so-called rich and set aside more money for subsidies to get some of the more moderates.

Not sure that will be enough.

I saw they might keep the Medicaid expansion

[This is an automated response.]

Yes, yes you are.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

DEAR ABBY: I went on a road trip with a friend who is normally kind and generous. She insisted on driving the entire way.

She often exceeded the speed limit and kept less than 20 feet between us and the 18-wheel truck ahead. She read texts, answered her cellphone and made phone calls while she was driving.

She’s very demonstrative when she talks, so while she drove, holding her cell with her left hand, she’d take her other hand off the wheel to gesture. More than once she nearly hit a guardrail.

I was so frightened I broke into sobs. She responded by laughing at me! Can you give me a tactful way to tell her how dangerous her driving really is? — TOM EATS SH IT IN D.C.

It seems to me the GOP says they keep trying to say we'll figure it out at the next step, but sooner or later they're going to either have to vote or give up. I'd be surprised if anything passes and the 2018 campaign message for the GOP will be we need more people on the Senate to do a straight repeal and replace. Kid Rock to the rescue.

DEAR ABBY: I went on a road trip with a friend who is normally kind and generous. She insisted on driving the entire way.

She often exceeded the speed limit and kept less than 20 feet between us and the 18-wheel truck ahead. She read texts, answered her cellphone and made phone calls while she was driving.

She’s very demonstrative when she talks, so while she drove, holding her cell with her left hand, she’d take her other hand off the wheel to gesture. More than once she nearly hit a guardrail.

I was so frightened I broke into sobs. She responded by laughing at me! Can you give me a tactful way to tell her how dangerous her driving really is? — TOM EATS SH IT IN D.C.

Gator steadily losing weight.

Great speech by McCain

Yes...really great....talks about getting back to regular course of order in the Senate....minutes after casting the deciding vote to do exactly NOT THAT.....a regular profile in courage from adying man with nothing to lose.....

Yes...really great....talks about getting back to regular course of order in the Senate....minutes after casting the deciding vote to do exactly NOT THAT.....a regular profile in courage from adying man with nothing to lose.....

Stay classy comrade

Stay classy comrade

Now,now..........Baskin used to be a conservative you know......... :lol:

So he is in a unique position to know that McCain' voting to send a bill out to the floor for discussion = disorder in the Senate = stealing 'healthcare' from millions.... :rolleyes:

What blows my mind is the never ending glee with which a majority of this board still celebrates that Hillary lost, while ignoring the !@#$ed state of our president.

I get it. Cersei Lannister lost. But we elected Aegon Targaryan.

what !@#$ are you talking about nerd? Seriously, that's the gayest. **** on this thread in 47 minutes. Talking about whay ingathered was game of thrones? Only sissy fairy pole smokers watch that ****. Get out of the house and go do ****