Fish OC Mike Sherman fired

YoloinOhio

Supposedly players wanted him out, lol (not sure about Tanny though)

I don't care one way or the other but how is it Sherman's fault when half their oline was gone, the overpaid for a one dimensional wr, had their TE miss the whole year, and have crappy rbs?

Can you say scapegoat?

Philbin staying on is likely good news for Buffalo.

When an owner deliberates on the pros/cons of "continuity" versus "starting over" the hard to swallow truth is that the current guy probably can't get it done.

That was Chan Gailey after 2011 and it is likely Joe Philbin after 2013.

thrown under the bus... :lol:

Phins GM Jeff Ireland could be next. One year he makes some good moves, and the next year he screws some up.

Jeff Ireland and the Dolphins part ways... :w00t: to phins fans :nana:

.... oh wait. 46-50 in 6 seasons, one playoff appearance 2008 (Parcells was still there) 6 players picked by Ireland in the first two rounds are no longer with the team :cry: Now they might find a real GM.

Edited by FeartheLosing

Jeff Ireland and the Dolphins part ways... :w00t: to phins fans :nana:

.... oh wait. 46-50 in 6 seasons, one playoff appearance 2008 (Parcells was still there) 6 players picked by Ireland in the first two rounds are no longer with the team :cry: Now they might find a real GM.

And the Dez Bryant interview fiasco was Jeff Ireland, wasn't it?

ESPN NFL Nation@ESPN_NFLNation3m

Sherman firing a warning shot to Philbin http://es.pn/1f9a1Fi

Interesting how Munchak refused (even for a long term contract for double his salary) to fire anyone, and he's gone...

My guess is the league told Ross that Ireland had to go and Philbin too. Ross probably bargained for Philbin and through Sherman uner the bus.

If Wade had fired his special Teams Coach after the Music City Miracle do think he still be coaching in Buffalo ?

I understand your point but Wade was fired in 2000.

My guess is the league told Ross that Ireland had to go and Philbin too. Ross probably bargained for Philbin and through Sherman uner the bus.

That's an interesting theory.

What do you base it on?