2014 NFL Draft Declarations

Good info CornerBlitz.

To add to the info, Wednesday January 15th is the last day for underclassmen to declare for this year's draft.

Thanks SJBF. I figured it would be good to consolidate all of the declaration announcements by underclassmen in one thread.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Updated OP with:

Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (Scouts Inc. grade: 80)

ESPN.com: Seastrunk leaving Bears for NFL

Others of note: Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State; Kapri Bibbs, RB, Colorado State; Russell Bodine, C, North Carolina; Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt; Bashaud Breeland, DB, Clemson; Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson; Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers; Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State; Jonathan Dowling, CB, Western Kentucky; Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina; Khairi Fortt, LB, California; Austin Franklin, WR, New Mexico State; Kameron Jackson, CB, California; Storm Johnson, RB, UCF; Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU; Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana; Demarcus Lawrence, DE, Boise State; A.C. Leonard, TE, Tennessee State; Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon; Marcus Martin, C, USC; Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon; Adam Muema, RB, San Diego State; Jake Murphy, TE, Utah; Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville; Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina; Darrin Reaves, RB, UAB; Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State; Richard Rodgers, TE, Cal; Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor; Yawin Smallwood, ILB, UConn; Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming; Jerome Smith, RB, Syracuse; Xavier Su'a-Filo, G, UCLA; George Uko, DL, USC

Updated OP with:

Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (Scouts Inc. grade: 80)

ESPN.com: Seastrunk leaving Bears for NFL

Others of note: Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State; Kapri Bibbs, RB, Colorado State; Russell Bodine, C, North Carolina; Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt; Bashaud Breeland, DB, Clemson; Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson; Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers; Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State; Jonathan Dowling, CB, Western Kentucky; Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina; Khairi Fortt, LB, California; Austin Franklin, WR, New Mexico State; Kameron Jackson, CB, California; Storm Johnson, RB, UCF; Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU; Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana; Demarcus Lawrence, DE, Boise State; A.C. Leonard, TE, Tennessee State; Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon; Marcus Martin, C, USC; Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon; Adam Muema, RB, San Diego State; Jake Murphy, TE, Utah; Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville; Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina; Darrin Reaves, RB, UAB; Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State; Richard Rodgers, TE, Cal; Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor; Yawin Smallwood, ILB, UConn; Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming; Jerome Smith, RB, Syracuse; Xavier Su'a-Filo, G, UCLA; George Uko, DL, USC

Why do you always feel the need to dominate the conversation?

:nana: :nana: :nana:

I hope Manziel stays in school, I want next years class to be stronger/deeper because I doubt we give up on EJ after one season. If he stinks in yr two its more likely to take another QB

This is a really good point. You're a lot smarter than you look.

Not that I want Manziel but a Manziel with one more year/Hundley/Winston QB class would 1.)Give the Bills options if they want to take a swing in 2015. The logic being if EJ blows chunks in 2014 we'll be in the Top 10 again. 2.) Increase the trade value of a Top 10 pick if the Bills still want to stick with EJ.

Tuitt was shown going to the Bills at 9 in a mock draft I saw a few weeks ago that included underclassmen they expected to declare.

I'd like to have Tuitt with the Bills. I think he is a DE that would thrive in this system.

Not to mention we'd have some more youth on the D-Line, which is something we need.

This is draft is looking to be stronger than anticipated. Not many super stars but plenty of above average players. Bills fans will be debating long and hard on who to draft.

My point during the losers of the world "lose now to get a better pick" strategy is that in 2014 the #6 prospect is just as good as #40 prospect.

Not a lot of franchise changers but a lot of really good players.

Btw if the Bills lost to the Dolphins they would still draft #9.

I agree. The difference between the 9th pick and the 32nd is minimal. It will be a draft that we be a boom for some an bust for others. Bills better be on the ball when they draft. The influx of undergrads will make the run up to the draft so interesting.

My point during the losers of the world "lose now to get a better pick" strategy is that in 2014 the #6 prospect is just as good as #40 prospect.

Not a lot of franchise changers but a lot of really good players.

Btw if the Bills lost to the Dolphins they would still draft #9.

Actually, wouldn't we have drafted 8th if we had lost to the Dolphins? That would have made our record 5-11, while the Vikings were 5-10-1. Our record at 5-11 would have been worse than 5-10-1, thus making us the 8th pick, I believe.

Looks like there will be a record number of underclassmen declaring for the draft:

http://profootballta...nter-the-draft/

Gil Brandt of NFL.com reports that 80 underclassmen already have applied for early admission to the draft. That’s seven more than last year’s record high of 73.

Brandt expects the final number to exceed 100 by next Wednesday’s deadline.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Looks like there will be a record number of underclassmen declaring for the draft:

http://profootballta...nter-the-draft/

Gil Brandt of NFL.com reports that 80 underclassmen already have applied for early admission to the draft. That’s seven more than last year’s record high of 73.

Brandt expects the final number to exceed 100 by next Wednesday’s deadline.

That's so strange College football is a complete amateur endeveur it's definitely not a semi-pro minor league to the NFL.

Just going by that list it looks like WR is going to be very deep. TE also looks pretty solid.

I know this is only the underclassmen, but LB looks light.

Yes - which means we may not need to spend the #9 overall on one and also TJ Graham better be working on his resume for Tim Horton's.