Playoffs : KC Chiefs at Indy Colts

Just Jack

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, my prediction of the Colts covering the spread isn't looking so good.

I quit betting awhile ago, but always look at lines. Definitely would have taken the colts today. Like the saints in the night game

Looks like a concussion. I'd guess he's done for.

Made that drive look easy

On the radio, they said he is out for the game. His head didn't seem to hit the turf that hard. Does he have a concussion history?

I quit betting awhile ago, but always look at lines. Definitely would have taken the colts today. Like the saints in the night game

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately this is the worst kind of game.

Besides being wrong, the game's become a blowout.

More than anything, you want to watch a competitive game.

Shoulda stayed at work.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately this is the worst kind of game.

Besides being wrong, the game's become a blowout.

More than anything, you want to watch a competitive game.

Shoulda stayed at work.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Its not over. If the Colts score here they're still in it.

I believe they get the ball to start the second half.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

The Colts have been very Jekyll and Hyde this year. Never can bet on them. They also benefitted from playing in the worst division in football this year while the Chiefs played in maybe the best (NFC west can also lay claim).

Let's see if the Colts can make those halftime adjustments.

The Colts have been very Jekyll and Hyde this year. Never can bet on them. They also benefitted from playing in the worst division in football this year while the Chiefs played in maybe the best (NFC west can also lay claim).

And yet the Colts beat the Broncos, Seahawks, 49'ers in Candlestick & Chiefs in Arrowhead.

I feel such negative emotions toward the Colts and their gutless tanking of the season in 2011, not to mention their fans who seem to think that the drafting of a couple of great QBs makes them into football geniuses, that their flopping on national television at home in the playoffs warms my cold, dark, bitter Buffalo Bills fan heart.

I'm not saying that makes me a good person. Indeed, it probably means the opposite. But it's the truth.

Go Chiefs!

On the radio, they said he is out for the game. His head didn't seem to hit the turf that hard. Does he have a concussion history?

Not sure if he's missed games but he's an nfl running back so he surely has a few in his past diagnosed or not.

Was odd how long he was down though. Didnt appear to mildly shake him up but instead be a serious one.