Playoffs : KC Chiefs at Indy Colts

Just Jack

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it definitely plays a part. Sorry if they come across that way. But I think Smith is a great example of why you don't give up on young Qbs too early.

It's sad to me our mindset. EJ had a much better rookie year than a lot of good Qbs and people want to replace him. It's going to take but EJ could be very special.

No one even said replace EJ with Smith, but let him learn as #2.

What is tiring is the asinine posters that feel like they know better than the front office who cuts a scrub with glaring issues.. Then said scrub somehow makes an isolated play here or there elsewhere and becomes this iconic example of some talent recognition deficiency spanning multiple GMs and coaching staffs.

And you are wrong there were a number of jasper threads. Loads. And of course the year of bell, it goes on and on....

It's just pathetic loser moping, crying over spilled milk, much akin to the foolishness of pointing out obvious draft gaffes three years later.

This

Chiefs holding on for dear life...don't know if I've ever seen this many significant injuries to one team in one game...

Crazy considering they were one of the healthiest teams in the NFL during the year

Edited by matter2003