Welcome to the Ralph - Slam Dunk Competition

MClem06

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesome! I love the song and picture Stallone driving around cotemplating Appolo every time I hear it lol. That said the one against the Jets fan had to be my favorite where he talked junk about what was going to happen in the game. Second favorite was over another Jets fan with the Milliner jersey. He was going to be tough for a minute then laughed it off when he realized that probably wasn't a good idea. Very well ade video too, nice!

I guess this is another sign that I'm old, but I don't like that one bit.

I agree with you (God, did I just say that?) I'd hate to spill a perfectly good beer with some punk slammin a ball over me. If he wants to play one on one, fine...but leave my mug of beer out of it.

Starting crap with fans who are minding their own business and spending money on our team is great for attendance.

The only good part of this video is the music. I love Rocky 4.

Edited by sodbuster

I was going to comment on how amazed I was that no one popped one of those guys - particularly the couple of guys that were with their wives/girlfriends...but then several of you already commented along those lines, so I won't......BTW - that was a pretty motley crew that was behind the slam dunks....

They are real brave guys when they do this to a guy with his wife or so. I didn't't see any crowds of 10 or 12 guys from any opposing team walking going to enjoy the game. They are cowards.

They make us fans looks like punks. I love my Bills. I live in Tampa. I've gone to countless Bills/Miami games in Miami supporting my team as I grew up in Hamburg until 23. The worst I ever heard was them seeing us in a jersey scream a chant A-- hole after they beat us at times.

If anyone did what these guys did putting their hands on me, I would have gone to jail and probably been beaten up by 10 guys as they have no courage by themselves.

My question to these wusses is why don't you go to a jets game, or a patriots, or a steelers game in their house and give that a try.

They make us look horrible guys. I'm disgusted they are wearing bills jerseys. To them, GROW UP! Also, if your dad boys had that done to him at an opposing game how would you feel. Right. You never thought of that.

I think it's hilarious. Everyone who got dunked on gets it and laughs about it. Adds to the fun atmosphere of the tailgate. You guys are old.

like I said in the other thread these guys picked out easy marks. They're cowards.