Happy Boxing Day Canadian Bills Nation

CowgirlsFan

Boxing day refers to the day that wealthy families would give gifts to their servants. It also has roots in Saturnalia where slave owners would "switch places" with their slaves for a day.

PTR

Wealthy Canadians?

What is that; someone who owns 8 hockey pucks?

Canadians are always dreaming up a lotta ways to ruin our lives. The metric system, for the love of God! Celsius! Neil Young!

I love the idea of boxing day... Just walk around and punch people with impunity. It seems so un-Canadian but hey we'll go with it.

Don't they call that the "KnockOut Game?"

Was a Canadian. He lived not far from where I grew up.

Oh and thanks CGF but I'm sitting this one out. Enjoying a marathon of the wire.

Yes ... Murder or suicide? Such a bizarre set of circumstances.

So today's the day you throw the tuque from aunt margie and the maple leaf sweater from uncle gord into a sack, hop on the ol moose and ride on down to canadian tire and exchange em in for a two-four of some blue from the beer store.

Canadians are always dreaming up a lotta ways to ruin our lives. The metric system, for the love of God! Celsius! Neil Young!

That is all true. We also got Justin Bieber. :sick:

On the plus side we did get: Shania Twain, Evangeline Lilly, Cobie Smulders, Anna Paquin, Elisha Cuthbert, Michael J. Fox, & Nathan Fillion.

Edited by Mark Vader