Winning next week, yes or no

KRT88

Win at NE, Y/N  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care if the Bills win next week

• Yes, winning build off season energy
    • No, we need a higher draft pick

Right now were locked in at somewhere between 9 and 15. That's a decent jump but the only thing better than watching brady lose is watchin the bills win.. and both those things happening next Sunday would be the highlight of the year for me, showing true growth of the team.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've gotten the high draft picks. We've grabbed the talent. Time for that talent to start winning big games and building confidence. Nothing would make me happier than to end the season beating NE and sending them from being a bye team to having to play the next week in a wildcard game.

I'm so happy to see the 90% hoping to win, and all the winning comments. Maybe our fan base at TSW has taken the same turn our defense has, and we hope our franchise does. Win every football game, and draft smart. I can't wait until we choose a good player with the #32 pick in the next few years.

Right now were locked in at somewhere between 9 and 15. That's a decent jump but the only thing better than watching brady lose is watchin the bills win.. and both those things happening next Sunday would be the highlight of the year for me, showing true growth of the team.

Pretty much my thoughts. If we win and get a pick somewhere between 12-17 that would be a good place to pick to start rebuilding the OL or grab a TE.

Winning the division games is the first meaningful step for any team climbing up through a division. Once a team is good enough to do that, suddenly they start winning more road games, and winning the non-conference games.

Winning 4 of 6 in the division (2 on the road) is serious progress for this crap franchise, and they will have won all the 2nd matchups, showing some progress.

Getting a road win in NE is big, and will help the psyche of the team. Stamping on the Pats, and softening them up for the playoffs would be gratifying. Time to let them know, that the Bills are coming at them.

Bump! Bump!

The only way I could agree with losing if this was a lame duck coaching year where you know he's getting fired after the game..This would be a nice building block for next year. Reality is beating the Pats in that stadium against that coach, against that QB is tall a mountain to climb. Winning would mean a lot.

I think they should win next week and then get ready for the playoffs. Hopefully the Bills will get home field through out the playoffs. I hope they win the super bowl this year and don't look like chumps like they did in the 90s.

Edited by littlelouie

Finishing the season on a 3 game winning streak, being 4-2 in the division, 7 wins when most people picked the Bills to win 2 or 3, and beating the Pats just because we hate them are all excellent reasons to pull for a Bills win next week!

Finish strong, Bills!!

I like the sound of 7-9 much more than I do 6-10... Plus anything that puts tom Brady on the road for the post season is great in my book. Draft is a long ways away, and many things can happen. IMO, much is lacking in the coaching department... Whoever we draft will be at a disadvantage when learning the pro game. Marrone is a good guy... TERRIBLE at preparing for opponents, and making in-game adjustments. I'm willing to give him another year, but Nat Hackett's offense is completely dysfunctional... He's terrible at drawing up plays, and even worse at calling the terrible plays he draws up. -FIRE NAT HACKETT!

Perhaps this guy could be his replacement? http://www.chargers.com/team/coaches/frank-reich/473a08c7-18e5-4989-8164-522b3000aaa4

Anyway, getting back on topic, A win next week would be good for the team as a whole. GO FRICKIN' BILLS!