U.S. teens smoke more marijuana, but back off other drugs -survey

Locking up the potheads helps the economy more. You have to hire police to arrest them, court officers to convict and defend them, prison guards and sheriffs to hold them. It also helps the contractors that build prisons as well as those that provide supplies for the prisons, and lets not forget the POs and drug testing labs who depend on court ordered testing for the bulk of their business. It also gets those lazy bastards off the street. The bottom line is that pot is bad for production. These bastards toke up and instead of producing they just lay around in their undies eating junk food and playing video games and watching Cartoon Network. This idle gluttony is bad for the economy and should not be tolerated.

oh boy, let's have dog reply to this one

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy, let's have dog reply to this one

Dog says if you smoke weed instead of drinking alcohol you will, uh he forgot. You will become a legend in the Shoutbox though and win not only the most posts award but the most consecutive posts award. It still won't motivate you to look for a job though.

Locking up the potheads helps the economy more. You have to hire police to arrest them, court officers to convict and defend them, prison guards and sheriffs to hold them. It also helps the contractors that build prisons as well as those that provide supplies for the prisons, and lets not forget the POs and drug testing labs who depend on court ordered testing for the bulk of their business. It also gets those lazy bastards off the street. The bottom line is that pot is bad for production. These bastards toke up and instead of producing they just lay around in their undies eating junk food and playing video games and watching Cartoon Network. This idle gluttony is bad for the economy and should not be tolerated.

without potheads, junk food sales would drop dramatically. Along with video game sales, eye drop sales, incense, sales on pipes, bongs, and other smoking/vaporizing related utensils, and the list goes on and on. We're mellow, we munch down allot, easy to get along with, and although somewhat lazy at times, we do work (its true) to buy more weed, video games, pipes, bongs'vaporizers, and the list goes on and on

Locking all the potheads up would ruin this country's economy...

Edited by dog14787

without potheads, junk food sales would drop dramatically. Along with video game sales, eye drop sales, incense, sales on pipes, bongs, and other smoking/vaporizing related utensils, and the list goes on and on. We're mellow, we munch down allot, easy to get along with, and although somewhat lazy at times, we do work (its true) to buy more weed, video games, pipes, bongs'vaporizers, and the list goes on and on

if you really believe this then you are waaaaay dumber then I thought.

Incense and bong sales are a gauge for economic growth and listed on the S&P.

Shooting all the potheads in this country would be more productive. However Robs point is most true. Whether dead in the ditch or locked in jail, I'd not miss any pot heads.

Listen pal, you ass holes are a drain on society. If you want to be a druggy grow up and do cocain like an adult.

Listen pal, you ass holes are a drain on society. If you want to be a druggy grow up and do cocain like an adult.

:w00t:

if you really believe this then you are waaaaay dumber then I thought.

Incense and bong sales are a gauge for economic growth and listed on the S&P.

Shooting all the potheads in this country would be more productive. However Robs point is most true. Whether dead in the ditch or locked in jail, I'd not miss any pot heads.

hahahaha,

you need help man, seriously

Yeah. Say yes to gov't stimulus! Afterall, doing all this you speak of is coming from your tax money. Where does buying junk food, video games, and falling for the ads on Cartoon Network fit into the picture... Oh yeah, wipe that part of the private sector out of the equation... Pump the potheads into the big government black hole.

You actually sound like a person who wants big government.

people should be allowed to grow their own weed at home for personal use. no one needs to make money off of people smoking marijuana -not the government, not dealers, nobody except maybe for people who sell gardening and hydroponic equipment. nobody needs to go to jail for smoking it. no one should get any kind of government assistance if they choose to spend their lives doing nothing more than getting wasted every day. and if taking any kind of drugs or alcohol makes you more creative as an artist, then you have absolutely no imagination and probably shouldn't even be an artist.

Edited by Azalin

people should be allowed to grow their own weed at home for personal use. no one needs to make money off of people smoking marijuana -not the government, not dealers, nobody except maybe for people who sell gardening and hydroponic equipment. nobody needs to go to jail for smoking it. no one should get any kind of government assistance if they choose to spend their lives doing nothing more than getting wasted every day. and if taking any kind of drugs or alcohol makes you more creative as an artist, then you have absolutely no imagination and probably shouldn't even be an artist.

I assume given a pretty high tarriff (Pun Not Intended) on the Rec in Colorado, alot of green thumbs will learn to grow some crops. Alot of people will go retail to avoid the effort, but you can have alot of MJ at home if you are organixed and diligent.

but you can have alot of MJ at home if you are organixed and diligent.

you don't have to be very diligent. stoners do it all the time. all it takes is an initial investment in growing medium, sodium vapor lamps, a water pump, a timer, and either seeds or clippings. beyond that all you need is patience.

and a bong.

I just don't see why the bad rap/stereotypes abound w/pot. Drunkards have an equally bad work ethic. People who use alcohol as a crutch are just as bad as the stoners... Yet, everybody gleefully blames it on the drink! The polarizing nature between the two groups (boozers v. potheads) seems to be right out of the movie Platoon... LoL

I guess it is human nature to pick sides be it the drunks or the stoners.

I assume given a pretty high tarriff (Pun Not Intended) on the Rec in Colorado, alot of green thumbs will learn to grow some crops. Alot of people will go retail to avoid the effort, but you can have alot of MJ at home if you are organixed and diligent.

Crap... The stuff grows wild (as used in hemp)... Even in cold climates... The stuff hasn't been commercially grown in how long? I used to survey the levees in northwestern Illinois (Quad City area to Dekalb)... The stuff was all over the place, 6+ feet high in some places...

60 minutes did a little Denver "weed piece".

I didn't see it but I promise you I knew that little weasel was a pot head because of his stupid songs. Next time he should remember not to toke up before flying a plane. Well, next time in the theoretical sense.

Yeah. Say yes to gov't stimulus! Afterall, doing all this you speak of is coming from your tax money. Where does buying junk food, video games, and falling for the ads on Cartoon Network fit into the picture... Oh yeah, wipe that part of the private sector out of the equation... Pump the potheads into the big government black hole.

You actually sound like a person who wants big government.

Wow...

:doh: