U.S. teens smoke more marijuana, but back off other drugs -survey

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D yup

at least you've learned to laugh at yourself along with everyone else who is laughing at you. Of course the fun part, absolutely the best part, we all laugh at each other. You used to take this place personally.

Glad you have learned that you're better then the insults we all trade. You loser pothead mouth breathing toe sucking wart faced rectal itch. But seriously, glad you're not taking it like you have before. Shalst we light a spliff?

So you are anti-government, but you want to keep in place the stupidest big government waste program there is? Hmmm...you don't want government helping the poor but you want the government to harass and arrest people, mainly the poor? I think I'm beginning to see how you think....

So you're begining to think I think you're an idiot? Glad to see you're coming around.

It's amazing how many things someone can get wrong in so few words. Bravo my friend......bravo.

at least you've learned to laugh at yourself along with everyone else who is laughing at you. Of course the fun part, absolutely the best part, we all laugh at each other. You used to take this place personally.

Glad you have learned that you're better then the insults we all trade. You loser pothead mouth breathing toe sucking wart faced rectal itch. But seriously, glad you're not taking it like you have before. Shalst we light a spliff?

hahahahaha,

well I have learned who the most ignorant person is on this site.

So you're begining to think I think you're an idiot? Glad to see you're coming around.

It's amazing how many things someone can get wrong in so few words. Bravo my friend......bravo.

No, you support big government doing something stupid. You are a big government supporter

Beerball?

You know If I was a young farmer looking towards the future, I might start learning all I can about growing different strains of marijuana, preparing for the inevitable. ($$$$) On a fraction of the land it takes to raise cattle

but hey, that's just me...

You might be a stupid prick...but I can respect the honest self-appraisal. :beer:

lol, touche

No, you support big government doing something stupid. You are a big government supporter

And the stupid hits keep on coming.

You know If I was a young farmer looking towards the future, I might start learning all I can about growing different strains of marijuana, preparing for the inevitable. ($$$$) On a fraction of the land it takes to raise cattle

but hey, that's just me...

You can't !@#$ grass.

I just got one thing to say to you Chef! One!!

God made grass, man made liquor !!! :nana:

And man made big government drug enforcement agencies. If I had a nickel for every time these prohibitionists on this web page said government can't do anything right I'd be richer than I am. Yet they want to keep the stupidest part of big government in place? Wow!

And man made big government drug enforcement agencies. If I had a nickel for every time these prohibitionists on this web page said government can't do anything right I'd be richer than I am. Yet they want to keep the stupidest part of big government in place? Wow!

Change takes time my fellow gatorman,

Having grown up in the 70's , I always figured it was only a matter of time before our generation started making a difference,

well that time has come...

Having grown up in the 70's , I always figured it was only a matter of time before our generation started making a difference,

Wait legalizing weed is going to make a difference? :w00t:

You'd have exactly zero nickels.

What a proud moment your generation will have in the history books....The founders, The explorers, Lincoln, The frontiersman, the industrialists, the soldiers of WW2, the space explorers, the doped out losers dropping pot cookies everywhere.......congrats.

What a proud moment your generation will have in the history books....The founders, The explorers, Lincoln, The frontiersman, the industrialists, the soldiers of WW2, the space explorers, the doped out losers dropping pot cookies everywhere.......congrats.

:thumbsup: Thanks,

but I'm not going to drop any of my pot cookies, that would be just wrong man...