U.S. teens smoke more marijuana, but back off other drugs -survey

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Cannabis could be the next great US Industry

http://finance.yahoo...-125157174.html

Please. Legalizing pot is the right decision but let's not kid ourselves: It's all about people wanting to get access to weed. It's not going to help the economy, hurt the economy, or make much of a difference to anyone except to the potheads who aren't that productive anyways.

How Cannabis could be the next great US Industry

http://finance.yahoo...-125157174.html

Washington DC, panel approves decriminalizing marijuana

http://news.yahoo.co...-120117751.html

And the stock of Pepsico - owner of Frito-Lay, maker of Doritos - is up fifty cents today. I don't think that's a coincidence.

And once again...the most powerful counter-argument against pot is the people promoting it.

These idiots who prop up pot fail to justify why pot.

Why not other herbs, plants etc? Plus they're so damn dopey they keep going to smoke it despite cheaper and legal alternatives.

Pot isn't going to save anyone anything. Shut up. Just admit y'all want it legalized to get high. You'd get a lot more support and then everyone would let you sit in your basements and garages while mommy and daddy take care of what matters.

And the stock of Pepsico - owner of Frito-Lay, maker of Doritos - is up fifty cents today. I don't think that's a coincidence.

And once again...the most powerful counter-argument against pot is the people promoting it.

These idiots who prop up pot fail to justify why pot.

Why not other herbs, plants etc? Plus they're so damn dopey they keep going to smoke it despite cheaper and legal alternatives.

Pot isn't going to save anyone anything. Shut up. Just admit y'all want it legalized to get high. You'd get a lot more support and then everyone would let you sit in your basements and garages while mommy and daddy take care of what matters.

:lol: Once again the most powerful argument for pot are the idiots arguing against it...

:lol: Once again the most powerful argument for pot are the idiots arguing against it...

Why would you want to legalize one more thing that impairs someone's mental state. Why do we need more of those people on the roads driving or in front of me at the grocery store, or giggling at the movies?

Why would you want to legalize one more thing that impairs someone's mental state. Why do we need more of those people on the roads driving or in front of me at the grocery store, or giggling at the movies?

Read this when you get a chance

http://healthland.time.com/2011/12/02/why-medical-marijuana-laws-reduce-traffic-deaths/

Read this when you get a chance

http://healthland.ti...traffic-deaths/

This is as far as I got. The first line. Here's a way to reduce drunk driving fatalities. Let's impair them with pot instead. !@#$ing fantastic.

States that legalize medical marijuana see fewer fatal car accidents, according to a new study, in part because people may be substituting marijuana smoking for drinking alcohol.

So stoners can say "see I told you so" to their moms who cry themselves to sleep at night because they have raised losers? Because stones have deep underlying guilt knowing what they do is wrong and they are hopeful that a change in laws will rid them of guilt? Because it is more important for stoners to feel smart than to be smart?

This is as far as I got. The first line. Here's a way to reduce drunk driving fatalities. Let's impair them with pot instead. !@#$ing fantastic.

I gotta say, pot isn't really similar to alcohol as far as it's impairment of motor function. Anyone who smokes for the first time and bugs out probably thinks driving while high is crazy, but to anyone who smokes with any frequency the effect to one's ability to drive is minimal. Your chance of missing a turn goes up exponentially, but I doubt it has much effect on your chance of getting in a fatal accident. Plus, people drive slower when they're stoned.

9% drop in fatalities is !@#$ing fantastic

I read two lines or so. It talks about medical marijuana, not recreational marijuana. Why would someone substitute medical pot for booze? You have to have something like 23 pieces of paper to even get in the door of one of those pusher shops I mean dispensaries. There is no way people substitute medical pot for booze.

I gotta say, pot isn't really similar to alcohol as far as it's impairment of motor function. Anyone who smokes for the first time and bugs out probably thinks driving while high is crazy, but to anyone who smokes with any frequency the effect to one's ability to drive is minimal. Your chance of missing a turn goes up exponentially, but I doubt it has much effect on your chance of getting in a fatal accident. Plus, people drive slower when they're stoned.

Hmmmm, gee thanks for this. I've never ever driven stoned. :rolleyes:

Slow drivers suck!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016721/Slow-drivers-dangerous-roads-cause-crashes.html

I don't even trust our resident stoners to use the internet without getting into an accident. I'm sure as **** not trusting them in a car.

I read two lines or so. It talks about medical marijuana, not recreational marijuana. Why would someone substitute medical pot for booze? You have to have something like 23 pieces of paper to even get in the door of one of those pusher shops I mean dispensaries. There is no way people substitute medical pot for booze.

Good question,

Why is the legalization of medical marijuana having such a big impact/reduction on driving fatalities?

I've been pondering over that one myself...

Good question,

Why is the legalization of medical marijuana having such a big impact/reduction on driving fatalities?

I've been pondering over that one myself...

Occam's shaver says the stoner that wrote the article is bad at math or is full of crap.