London Fletcher Announces Retirement

thebandit27

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stud. Shoulda kept him here for last few years.

At least should have kept him another 2-3 years as he was no where near finished. Had the pleasure of meeting him about 7 years ago, a nice guy who was very patient taking pictures with my son.

just got a text saying he was 99% sure he was retiring. He's had a long productive career, question is is this enough to get into the Hall of Fame.

He'll come up just a little short. :) Very good but not great player. I also thought Spikes could have been a HOF type player if he didn't get hurt. He was an animal. Crazy how we wasted a back to back #2 overall defense (with LeBeau coaching a 4-3!).

Best wishes to him. He was one of my favorites.

He never got the credit he deserved as an NFL player. It was ridiculous how many times Zach Thomas went to the Pro Bowl instead of Fletcher.

definitely was a class act and a character guy. agreed on he was never respected.

But according to some here, all his tackles were 5 yards downfield!!! Agree. Loved London Fletcher and what a great career he had. John Carroll represent. Best of luck to him and I'm glad he was a Bill.

Exaclty like Poz.

Edited by DC Grid