Meeks Activated; Kaufman signed to PS

thebandit27

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all that exciting. Kaufman won't see the field if he's on the PS. Would love to see him, hogan, wingo, moeaki, and tuel play a lot over these past 3 weeks, so we can evaluate them.

You really love some Jeff tuel.

I'd much rather see ej play a lot, call me crazy.

Edited by NoSaint

You really love some Jeff tuel.

I'd much rather see ej play a lot, call me crazy.

You're right. I just threw tuel in there. EJ obviously needs every snap.

I guess I am more curious about tuel than anything else. his pocket presence was great, his arm was questionable, he had ups and downs with his reads, takes a lot of shots. Just kinda curious what he will become.

Great, so we have Kaufman on the PS and Rogers is looking like he's going to be a breakout star in Indy. It was an incredible move to get that guy as a free agent. A very non-Bills sort of pickup. And of course in true Bills manner they totally reverse themselves and cut a guy with unlimited potential to keep a bunch of high-character underdogs. I wish we could find a GM that was interested in assembling a football team rather than casting a Lifetime movie.

Great, so we have Kaufman on the PS and Rogers is looking like he's going to be a breakout star in Indy. It was an incredible move to get that guy as a free agent. A very non-Bills sort of pickup. And of course in true Bills manner they totally reverse themselves and cut a guy with unlimited potential to keep a bunch of high-character underdogs. I wish we could find a GM that was interested in assembling a football team rather than casting a Lifetime movie.

good for Kaufman, he played well in the pre-season, hopefully he catches on next season

and like you, I never understood why they released Rogers - everyone knew he was a project, and projects need time

and by-the-way, if we wanted high-character tall receivers, we had one of the best of them in David Nelson . . . at least he was a serviceable starter with some proven game day success

Edited by CSBill

Haha; The lifetime movie reference is so classic.

You're right. I just threw tuel in there. EJ obviously needs every snap.

I guess I am more curious about tuel than anything else. his pocket presence was great, his arm was questionable, he had ups and downs with his reads, takes a lot of shots. Just kinda curious what he will become.

I guess the thing is , get these guys some real NFL time. the ones that havent experienced it . Jeff got his reasonable shot.

I was wondering who the hell that player was with Powell on his jersey was .

I'm with Joe B on the way Coach Marrone sounded off about letting some guys play. Whether it be an RG or LB.

but as you say let EJ get reps.

He missed enough NFL this year already. my words.

go bills

Not that anyone can read my mind....but....

Is Kaufman the WR who had a great draft combine catching everything in sight(all hands catches)?

If he's the guy I'm thinking of, I'm pretty happy.

Not that anyone can read my mind....but....

Is Kaufman the WR who had a great draft combine catching everything in sight(all hands catches)?

If he's the guy I'm thinking of, I'm pretty happy.

I think so - though as you said, I'm not a mind reader.

Kids good practice squad material. I like him more than streeter in that role.

Two touchdowns in garbage time makes him look like he's going to be a star?

good for Kaufman, he played well in the pre-season, hopefully he catches on next season

and like you, I never understood why they released Rogers - everyone knew he was a project, and projects need time

and by-the-way, if we wanted high-character tall receivers, we had one of the best of them in David Nelson . . . at least he was a serviceable starter with some proven game day success

I liked him in preseason too.