prayers for my wife.

outsidethebox

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts to your wife, you and your family Westside. Cancer just plain sucks.

Question. Have the doctors explored doing any DNA / genome analysis?

not that I am aware of. They did genetic testing of the cancer which came back KRAS-mutated. Which is the worse of the two choices. It means there are fewer options in regards to chemo options. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.

not that I am aware of. They did genetic testing of the cancer which came back KRAS-mutated. Which is the worse of the two choices. It means there are fewer options in regards to chemo options. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.

Get some sleep, man. Last thing you probably want to do right now, but exhausting yourself isn't going to help her. Have a doctor give you something if you have to.

That's what I was wondering. Stay strong brother - you've got a couple million Bills fans behind you and your wife.

Edited by BuffaloBud

Thank you everyone for your kindness and concern. There is a reason this is the best Bills message biard. The people here are definatly first class.

My wife got out of surgery a little while ago to relieve her pain. She is still pretty groggy but the signs look good. So far no pain meds since 9:45. She was having pain medication every three hours steady. She was also able to walk about 15 feet to her bed with no pain. She was barely able to sit up in bed before the operation.

Thank you everyone for your kindness and concern. There is a reason this is the best Bills message biard. The people here are definatly first class.

My wife got out of surgery a little while ago to relieve her pain. She is still pretty groggy but the signs look good. So far no pain meds since 9:45. She was having pain medication every three hours steady. She was also able to walk about 15 feet to her bed with no pain. She was barely able to sit up in bed before the operation.

Thats great news!

You and your wife continue to be in my thoughts and prayers

Great news, westside. Moving in the right direction!

I am home for the night. She will be sleeping off her surgery. Now is a good time to go home and get some sleep.

God bless westside. PM any of us if you need food delivered or anything. Things we can do remotely/virtually for you are easy and know that any of us would love to help you in a tangible way.