Single Play to define the Bills Franchise

Coach55

After another week where the Bills found a way to lose despite a valiant effort, it came to me to think - what is the single play from the history of this franchise defines this team. Most people I think would think that the Scott Norwood missed FG may be the defining play in franchise history. However, my thoughts is the below. Helluva an effort, but as it was the end of the half...comes up 3 yards short - all he had to do is run right to the open space...

Any other suggestions?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is tough.

Its like 3 different teams.

You have the "class" of the AFL in the last years before the merger, and you have the Jim Kelly/Polian years

Other than that, this Franchise has won 1 playoff game in its history.

so Thigpen getting hit in head is my choice

chad-juke.gif

That's a good one but the throwback has to be it

After another week where the Bills found a way to lose despite a valiant effort, it came to me to think - what is the single play from the history of this franchise defines this team. Most people I think would think that the Scott Norwood missed FG may be the defining play in franchise history. However, my thoughts is the below. Helluva an effort, but as it was the end of the half...comes up 3 yards short - all he had to do is run right to the open space...

Any other suggestions?

How quickly I forgot how terrible those uniforms were