Official 2nd Half thread Bills vs. Falcons

BuffaloBill

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is, sadly, a loss the we have seen before. Bills had victory insight but make mistakes and game once thought won is lost thus leaving fans angry and bitter. Now we are playing for draft position. AGAIN

This is, sadly, a loss the we have seen before. Bills had victory insight but make mistakes and game once thought won is lost thus leaving fans angry and bitter. Now we are playing for draft position. AGAIN

Indeed. Wait until next year.

I can't even believe what I just witnessed. Had the game won three times in the last minute and in overtime and still managed to find a way to lose. I am speechless. They didn't deserve to win and I am getting tired of watching them piss away winnable games.

I can't even believe what I just witnessed. Had the game won three times in the last minute and in overtime and still managed to find a way to lose. I am speechless. They didn't deserve to win and I am getting tired of watching them piss away winnable games.

But that is who they are. Einstein's definition of insanity--- doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Seems to me that is the definition of a Bills fan.

Edited by Casey D

Listening to the crowd noise, one would think this was a

home game for the Falcons. At least that is how it sounded on Red Zone.

Anyone have attendance figures ?

I don't have the figures but I know this NO WAY any of those fans cheering for the Falcons were from Atlanta. Everyone here gave the team up for dead over 4 weeks ago. It sounds like there are a lot of "fans" who attend the Toronto games that like to go cheer on the other team and enjoy seeing the Bills lose. Probably all Leafs fans.

Not quite as bad as an away game, but it does suck to give up our home field. The Ralph would have been rocking, and all we needed was a tiny little extra edge and this one could have easily gone our way.