Falcons forum

Thirdborn

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mix of educated and non educated posters over there as to be expected anywhere I guess. On one hand they seem to respect our D and our running game. They also can't decide if EJ is good or bad and we have a lot of back and forth over here too. Then later on in the thread someone equates Bills fans to fans of a minor league baseball team and is shocked we even have a message board. Uhh actually we have the best fans in the league while Atlanta is a big city with no fans, only bandwagon jumpers. Would love for that guy to go to a game at the Ralph and then tell us we don't have fans

Edited by kdiggz

A mix of educated and non educated posters over there as to be expected anywhere I guess. On one hand they seem to respect our D and our running game. They also can't decide if EJ is good or bad and we have a lot of back and forth over here too. Then later on in the thread someone equates Bills fans to fans of a minor league baseball team and is shocked we even have a message board. Uhh actually we have the best fans in the league while Atlanta is a big city with no fans, only bandwagon jumpers. Would love for that guy to go to a game at the Ralph and then tell us we don't have fans

The guy was being facetious...he stated he was just trying to stir the pot.

The fans in that thread seemed knowledgeable and respectful of the bills. Kudos to them.

My favorite was the western New York native who moved to Georgia and reduced us to jerks because we are "Yankees".

A true southerner would not have been so polite .... He would first have to call himself a GD Yankee because he moved into their territory then he could call the rest of us living up north plain old Yankees because at least we haven't carpet bagged our way south.

A true southerner would not have been so polite .... He would first have to call himself a GD Yankee because he moved into their territory then he could call the rest of us living up north plain old Yankees because at least we haven't carpet bagged our way south.

I've traveled to the South quite a bit (was in Mississippi) last week and find the people there to be much nicer than up North. Sure, you have the few, "what are you doing down here" types, but they are the minority. Overall, it seems the Falcon's fans have the same feeling about the game most Bills fans do: (our D should destroy them, and is EJ good, bad, somewhere in the middle, etc.). I'm seeing a TON of sacks from our D, and a lot of running for Freddie, CJ, and a couple nice passes from EJ (about 15).

I'm from the south. This chit people say is embarrassing on both accounts. You sound the same as what you're offended about.

you're right, I mis understood it. But the north south stuff boils my blood after listening to people hate on the way Nix, and Chan spoke. It kinda changed my view on some Bills fans. This time I was out of place, and I'm sorry.

If you're really sorry then you'll start a thread where you apologize to BuffaloBill and me and Northerners and Southerners and everyone else.

But, back on topic. The win is all on how long we can keep the ball out of Ryan's hands. The Falcons have had a BAD year, but I still think Ryan is a dangerous QB.

You have made a powerful enemy.

its cool, after a few trips to Afghanistan, im used to it. Edited by JaxBills

I was born in Buffalo but have grown up down here in Atl for the most part.

Atlanta is a big city and only getting bigger. The stereo types of the south are not really relevant in Atl anymore.

The funniest thing i ever heard was the Civil War reffered to as 'The War of Northern Aggresion'. Ha

As far as Falcon fans they are getting a lot better. More and more Atl is building a fan base. Blank will get a SB ring at some point.