I Apologize to Apologies

Gugny

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some other aplologies:

The mayor of Toronto: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/14/21454162-toronto-mayor-rants-then-apologizes-again-in-latest-episode

Paula Deen:

Joey:

Little girl:

Anthony Weiner (sort of): http://teamcoco.com/video/anthony-weiner-campaign

AND the great Patsy Cline: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vALLPvSvY

I apologize for mucking up those links. Don't know why some weren't hyperlinked. Sorry!

• Apologies ... you've been used and abused by far too many people in the Two Bills Drive community.
    • For that ... I am sorry.

[*]People write you to others who will never see you. They don't care about you or the people using you.

• I'm ... well ... I'm sorry.

[*]You have been cheapened by these abusers.

[*]You've been pimped out for their personal satisfaction.

[*]Apologies .. I'm here to tell you .. you are NO whore.

[*]From this point forward, Apologies, I will make it my job to make sure you're no longer being misused.

[*]I will no longer stand for people writing you to people like defensive linemen or offensive coordinators.

[*]If it's too late to pologize, I understand.

[*]Be strong, Apologies.

edit - Re-formatted for Chrissy Heff.

I am not sure if it is supposed to but this reads like one of those prayers from Catholic church. The one where a member of the congregations says something and then everyone says in unisom, "We are sinners" (or something like that)

Actually should be, "Lord hear our prayer"

I am not sure if it is supposed to but this reads like one of those prayers from Catholic church. The one where a member of the congregations says something and then everyone says in unisom, "We are sinners" (or something like that)

Actually should be, "Lord hear our prayer"

Thank you for adding to another one of my threads.

I have nothing to apologize for, as I'm never wrong. The rest of you should apologize to me for ever doubting me.

I never doubted you.

so....

You owe me some amenities .

I was not criticizing, I was apologizing, and I'm sorry that you feel I used my 1,000th post improperly.

it was the 1004th actually that dropped your stock : (

Well, I have now posted here... so there is that. However, I am not apologizing to any apology. Look, truth be told apologies are not used enough. To say it better, I am sorry for apologies. They got used by Hank Williams Jr., Bill Clinton, OJ Simpson, and even Eric Cartman. Sorry has only brought this on itself, whoring around and being seen with the likes of those listed and so many more. I am not going to sit here and pretend that any apology is innocent here. If it were not for the company it kept apologies would be a lot better off.

So, !@#$ you apologies. I don't feel bad for you. I shame you.