I Apologize to Apologies

Gugny

• Apologies ... you've been used and abused by far too many people in the Two Bills Drive community.
    • For that ... I am sorry.

[*]People write you to others who will never see you. They don't care about you or the people using you.

• I'm ... well ... I'm sorry.

[*]You have been cheapened by these abusers.

[*]You've been pimped out for their personal satisfaction.

[*]Apologies .. I'm here to tell you .. you are NO whore.

[*]From this point forward, Apologies, I will make it my job to make sure you're no longer being misused.

[*]I will no longer stand for people writing you to people like defensive linemen or offensive coordinators.

[*]If it's too late to pologize, I understand.

[*]Be strong, Apologies.

edit - Re-formatted for Chrissy Heff.

Edited by Gugny

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to have a stroke because I am so impressed that the OP posted a message which is grammatically correct!

And I apologize to all SW posters for (my) thinking that you are ignorant because you don't know the difference between: to & too, are & our, there & their & they're, your & you're, were & where & we're, and my favorite, lose & loose. LOL

ETA: affect & effect, accept & except, now & know! LOL

Edited by John in Jax

I'm about to have a stroke because I am so impressed that the OP posted a message which is grammatically correct!

And I apologize to all SW posters for (my) thinking that you are ignorant because you don't know the difference between: to & too, are & our, there & their & they're, your & you're, were & where & we're, and my favorite, lose & loose. LOL

I except your apology. :D

I regret that you're having a stroke but you are too much. I accept your exception because in effect your post had no affect on what we're doing here. As to the others, they're responsible for their own thoughts. Are you with me or do we not synch up in our thoughts? Where are we going with his line of thinking? It could just be that we're lost. In which case we would be on the loose and likely to lose to those with cogent thoughts.

Me to. It means alot. Alot.

FYI..."alot" is actually two words...."a lot" just sayin'