Fan fell from 300 level to 200 level

Luvbills

Having seen the video, I can tell you conclusively that if it were any son of mine, he'd get no !@#$ing sympathy whatsoever. Sure I'd visit him in the hospital...and remind him, every visit, that he's there because he's stupid.

AGREED. Plus if I am his ole man if he did recover hed get a good ole ass kicking when he finally got home. If a lawsuit comes out of this it should be from the injured person who he fell on suing him for whatever. But likely the faller will sue the Bills and get a nice payment for being a dumb ass idiot

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I could see someone trying to get past people in the aisle in row 1 and losing their balance.

you could see that happening? that's not what happened. some suicidal maniac slid down the side. but as usual, i enjoy your measured contrarian voice of reason. never mind it's nowhere near accurate.

there will be no lawsuit. if anything, he should be charged with criminal mischief/attempted suicide, or many even manslaughter for injuring the guy on the second level.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

you could see that happening? that's not what happened. some suicidal maniac slid down the side. but as usual, i enjoy your measured contrarian voice of reason. never mind it's nowhere near accurate.

Promo (and others) were making comments before the video came out. Please keep that in mind for future comments.

there will be no lawsuit. if anything, he should be charged with criminal mischief/attempted suicide, or many even manslaughter for injuring the guy on the second level.

:o

The AUD...My favorite Stadium ever.

Amen to that... I grew up in that place. Nothing every felt like a prime time, major league event like any game in the aud. It just had an official feel to it, and miss that relic. As I live and breathe, I currently have a picture of the entrance, zoomed in on the excelsior carving above the "Buffalo Memorial Auditorium" etched lettering in my office at work.

Amen to that... I grew up in that place. Nothing every felt like a prime time, major league event like any game in the aud. It just had an official feel to it, and miss that relic. As I live and breathe, I currently have a picture of the entrance, zoomed in on the excelsior carving above the "Buffalo Memorial Auditorium" etched lettering in my office at work.

Can you post that picture? Id really appreciate it.

Hey guys,

I just want to let you guys know that the person you're talking about who fell, is me. I had a few beers but I wasn't intoxicated. I was talking to my buddy and everyone said WATCH OUT! When I woke up in the hospital they said I got hit by a Nick Foles FG attempt. I was sure at that point that they gave me morphine cuz I was nowhere near the goal posts...

It's a shame the faller didn't land on the concrete in the 100 level on his head and die.

Now he will have the chance to procreate and pass on his stupidity gene for generations to come.

that's a little harsh, everyone here has probably used poor judgement at times. let's hope he learned his lesson.

If this guy was truly drunk enough to do something as idiotic as attempt to slide down the rail, I have zero sympathy. None. These idiots shouldn't be allowed to ever mingle with the general public. this isn't "kids being kids" or whatever you want to call it. These people are idiots who are endangering the lives of others. Yes yes we've all done stupid crap growing up. That doesn't make it ok and I doubt most of us would say what mistakes we've made are ok. These people are idiots. period.

this post was impressive on so many levels.

Promo (and others) were making comments before the video came out. Please keep that in mind for future comments.

Thank you, Jack.

A very interesting comment here. Let's review:

1) Story comes out that someone falls off upper deck.

2) Everyone assumes guy who fell must be drunk a**hole.

3) Without any video evidence available at the time, I suggest an alternate scenario where someone could have simply lost their balance.

4) You jump on me for being "contrarian" as if I'm spoiling everyone's fun by not going along with the mob mentality.

Does someone not agreeing with the crowd really upset you that much?

PTR