Fan fell from 300 level to 200 level

Luvbills

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to assume that the fan who fell was sh*t-faced. If that's the case, I fell bad for the fan in the 200 level.

in any case i feel bad for the fan who got landed on. this happened on the bills sideline i assume? how could i have missed that?

Guys, none of you are perfect, and none of you have never made a mistake.

I really hope they are both ok. These guys are human beings. How you can be so flippant about someone who possibly could have lost their legs?

I'll say a prayer for both guys. One may have been stupid drinking too much or not. That is a leap.

What if it were your son who was drunk as a dingbat at 19 yrs old? You'd be fine with him as a paraplegic for the rest of his life? If you answer honestly, you know you would not be ok with it. I'd love to hear from a guy who would be really happy with his boy being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life even if he was stupid. If you respond your fine with it, your lying!

Of course we feel even worse for someone in the second level who might have been the recipient, but don't be so flippent on this issue. It is very superficial.

I hope they are both ok, and if the guy abive was drunk, and we don't know that, I hope he learned a lesson and is ok.

I was really disgusted by some of these responses. I guess I'm wrong for actually thinking this through. It doesn't mean I don't have a problem with consequences, but a paraplegic?

Guys, none of you are perfect, and none of you have never made a mistake.

I really hope they are both ok. These guys are human beings. How you can be so flippant about someone who possibly could have lost their legs?

I'll say a prayer for both guys. One may have been stupid drinking too much or not. That is a leap.

What if it were your son who was drunk as a dingbat at 19 yrs old? You'd be fine with him as a paraplegic for the rest of his life? If you answer honestly, you know you would not be ok with it. I'd love to hear from a guy who would be really happy with his boy being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life even if he was stupid. If you respond your fine with it, your lying!

Of course we feel even worse for someone in the second level who might have been the recipient, but don't be so flippent on this issue. It is very superficial.

I hope they are both ok, and if the guy abive was drunk, and we don't know that, I hope he learned a lesson and is ok.

I was really disgusted by some of these responses. I guess I'm wrong for actually thinking this through. It doesn't mean I don't have a problem with consequences, but a paraplegic?

Yes, more background information is definitely required before anyone can judge. If it was some drunken aggression/rowdiness then one would feel less pity but most likely it was more of an innocent drunk college kid just having a good time on a Sunday. Stupid, nonetheless, but still a terrible situation.