R. I. P. Todd Christensen: Former Raiders TE dies at 57

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh wow, that is horrible. He was a great player. He also did some TV if I recall correctly - color commentary for NFL games? RIP.

called The Comeback with Charlie Jones. Also had the best Jheri Curl ever on a white guy

Edited by plenzmd1

Oh wow, that is horrible. He was a great player. He also did some TV if I recall correctly - color commentary for NFL games? RIP.

He was a terrific pass catching tight-end, and a tough guy... I will say, as a color commentator he was very "Dierdorfian", he could talk, a lot...

If I recall, he also did some play by play for the original American Gladiators! Now that was classic tv!

R.I.P.

There's a handful of NFL players I have memories of watching when I was a kid...Drew Pearson...Mean Joe Greene...and one of them was TC...RIP, man...57 is way to young.

Wow, this is just shocking.

I too remember him as a player and as a color commentator.

He was a very good Tight End for the Raiders. Always had to account for him in the passing game.

I liked him as a broadcaster. Yeah, he could go on and on about certain subjects, but he was never boring or offensive. He and Charlie Jones were a good team.

Very sad. RIP