Colts Elevate Da'Rick Rogers to the Active Roster

26CornerBlitz

Hogan's stat line 7 catches 63 yards 0 TD

I know it is one game and the kid maybe dumber than a bag of hair but his physical talent can't be taught.

I posted last night that I am in for drafting a big WR. Who knows if Da Rick could have been that guy but I am pretty sure Hogan isn't going to be.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan's stat line 7 catches 63 yards 0 TD

I know it is one game and the kid maybe dumber than a bag of hair but his physical talent can't be taught.

I posted last night that I am in for drafting a big WR. Who knows if Da Rick could have been that guy but I am pretty sure Hogan isn't going to be.

Different styles. I read on this board that Hogan could be the next Wes Welker, hard to give up on potential like that.

Different styles. I read on this board that Hogan could be the next Wes Welker, hard to give up on potential like that.

It's true that Hogan is a different player and he did flash a bit during the preseason so I see your point.

The team kept Hogan and then couldn't utilize him better, either way it is an indictment of coaching and/or management.

Good thing Marrone and his coaching staff know the difference between a good LG and the very worst one in the league :w00t:

Or the difference between TJ Graham and Rodgers.

Whoever scouted TJ Graham I would fire him tomorrow.

Hey now, Buddy Nix traded up to get that 7th round pick in the 3rd round :death:

You and Graham again… at some point Jboyst he's gonna have to make an actual play on an actual football field, right?

That is not at all my point. My point is why is his name even coming in on this argument!? I think most, if not all teams, football teams would have kept a 3rd round 2nd year man over an UDFA who showed little to no spark or desire.

I've been as critical of his performance on the field as I have been as critical to defend him. Graham has not done much on the field, but this offense has done very little on the field at all.

Edited by jboyst62

So, we have to blame Graham for the fact that this team didn't keep Rogers? That is amazing logic.

So, we have to blame Graham for the fact that this team didn't keep Rogers? That is amazing logic.

I dont think its that hard. 6 receivers are going to make the team. Stevie, Wood, Goodwin(who is also the KR), Easly is the 6th and ST gunner, so thats 4 roster spots. Hogan played well in camp. So the 5th spot I would of rather rolled the dice and developed a talent like Rogers than a never will be like Graham.

I dont think its that hard. 6 receivers are going to make the team. Stevie, Wood, Goodwin(who is also the KR), Easly is the 6th and ST gunner, so thats 4 roster spots. Hogan played well in camp. So the 5th spot I would of rather rolled the dice and developed a talent like Rogers than a never will be like Graham.

We could have successfully kept him on the PS, as evidence by what was done with the Colts. IIRC there might have been another team that worked with him a while, too.

We could have successfully kept him on the PS, as evidence by what was done with the Colts. IIRC there might have been another team that worked with him a while, too.

That was the Dolphins who worked him out. I'll say it forever.......the Bills blew this one.