Prediction Thread for Bills - Chefs

YoloinOhio

Smith won't turn the ball over and is very good on 3rd down. To me this is the key to the game. If Thad/Tuel/Flynn can take care of the ball, the big D-Line of KC should wear down throughout the game with the tempo and late there should be room to run. The defense has to get stops on 3rd downs.

The Bills will play hard, we know that. If they do these things, they can win a close one late 23-20.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“doubtful” officially means there’s a 25-percent chance he’ll go.

Injured ribs? Broken or cracked ribs is not an easy injury to contend with as every movement is painful. Just breathing is painful. Man this kid has taken a pounding in his three games, sacked 13 times . That first play of the Saints game it looked like he was all done. I commend him for being one tough sob.

If its Tuel time in Buffalo on Sunday ...

I have no clue about this one.

My hope is the Chiefs overlook the Bills and A Smith brings his management style down to the level of Tuel(even if Thad does start).

The Bills Oline will have to win this game coupled with the Bills run D.

If the Bills are going ot have a shot Hackett(God lets hope he draws up an amazing game plan) and Marrone are going to need to get the ball out quick. Heavy draws, screens, slants and quick hitters for whoever starts at QB.

I am going to go with a 24-23 Bills win. Kiko has a late Int to seal the game.

Bills only touchdown comes on either a kick/punt return or a pick 6. They win turnover and field position battle and short fields lead to 4 field goals. 19-17 Bills, despite only 250 yards in offense.

Those who are going - loud and proud. Make Alex Smith wet himself. Go Bills!

FYI from last week:The Chiefs had few answers for Cleveland’s Josh Gordon, who burned cornerback Sean Smith for some big plays, including a 39-yard touchdown pass and 47-yarder that set up a field goal both in the final 3 minutes of the first half. But they contained Browns tight end Jordan Cameron for the most part. The NFL sack-leading Chiefs had but one takedown of quarterback Jason Campbell.

Smith had a typical performance, completing 24 of 36 for 225 yards, two touchdowns no interceptions and spread the ball among eight different receivers. But everything was underneath -- his longest completion was a laser-like 28-yard TD pass to Dexter McCluster. Pass protection was a problem, evidenced by a season-most six sacks.

Smith is more mobile than you may think:Quarterback Alex Smith scrambled six times for 40 yards, including a 23-yard dash down the sidelines.

Key stat: Chiefs have scored just three points in the second halves in each of the last two games.

GO Bills!!!

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Bills are really playing for their season Sunday. Plus they at home. I think the D with Lawson back plays better. The D will have to score points. Would love to see McLovin or Graham take one to the house or close to it.

Only way we win if Spiller and or Freddie have monster games. But I will pick the Bills because I have faith.

Bills 17-14.