How many games does Thad Lewis have to win to remain the starter

johnwalter

How many games does Thad have to win to remain the starter?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. How many games does Thad have to win to remain the starter?

• 3-2 in his next five starts
    • 4-1 in his next five starts
    • 5-0 in his next five starts

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It matters not. When EJ returns to health, he's the starting QB. Period! EOS.

Agreed. Thad would have to play better than simply a W. I like him but short of probowl quality play for a month - which he hasn't had - ej gets the job back. I'm a big fan of Thad but he is a backup qb and you don't give backups the starting job. We have done that too many times.

It matters not. When EJ returns to health, he's the starting QB. Period! EOS.

Yeah, but there's always ways to delay "full health". I doubt it will happen, but if Thad wins out, I wouldn't be surprised if EJ's injury becomes lingering.

Depends how we win. I don't think performances like today for 5 weeks means he should start over ej, regardless of our record. To take ejs job he will have to be much better than what we saw today and be responsible for wins. Fred and our defense won today, thads biggest contribution was being safe with ball, thankfully. Ej is our franchise guy, and gave us no reason to doubt him.

I was thinking of starting a thread to discuss Thad's play. I agree that EJ will play again when healthy, but I also think the Thad is a pretty good QB and deserves some props.

I like that Thad slid a few times rather than take the hit. We can't afford to let him get hurt at this point. I also think that Thad knows when to throw hard and when to have some touch on it. I think he threw behind his receivers last week, and this week he was on target more.

I wish he would learn to throw it away rather than take a sack. Maybe next week he will show that he has learned that as well.