NYJ vs NE overtime thread

That was a horrible, horrible, call by the official. While it's in the rule book, he barely touched his linemans ass.

I hate the pats, blah blah whatever. But I want to watch the better team win, or at least get a fair chance. That didn't happen.

So many pats* apologists ITT. That was illegal and it actually got called. I'm shocked he had the cojones to make that call. Kraft, belicheat, and goodell will be having words with him! ;-)

That was a horrible, horrible, call by the official. While it's in the rule book, he barely touched his linemans ass.

I hate the pats, blah blah whatever. But I want to watch the better team win, or at least get a fair chance. That didn't happen.

Your true colors are showing :-p

I like to think of it as a make up call for all the bogus penalties that have gone the cheatiots way

I think the Pats are gonna lose enough games, that the division will be up for grabs. They are beat up, and Brady is not the same guy he was before. I would much rather watch them suffer...

This. It may sound crazy, but if they lose enough games... 0:)

I can't handle Dan Dierdorff.

Every Patriots incomplete pass comes with an excuse why it wasn't Brady's fault.

He is a dink & dunk extrodinaire right now. Other than the last play last week I don't think he's thrown an accurate ball farther than 12yards downfield this year.

That was a totally bogus call. I hate the Pats so its good to see them get jobbed but at the same time how can the refs perceive that was cheating. I thought they called the Pats player for lifting up the guy in front of him to block the kick which is an old penalty. But they call him for pushing his own guy through? was that the actual call? Bizarre!

Say what you will about Rex, but the Jets are a very well- coached team , maybe more so than the Patriots.

I don't think so.

Attention to detail is not his strength at all.

And it rightfully should. That was a terrible call, probably the worst call all year. And I love it lol.

I love it!

I go to New England twice a month on business and I have to say I have never seen such spoiled and arrogant fans in my life.

I have been a lot of places too.

Edited by Bob in STL