Unpopular opinions thread.

Then if Polian was so geat, why didn't he fire Marv and hire a better head coach with all that talent?

My comment had no Polian content. It was a Levy blew it comment. If Marv wasn't so good with a quote, he wouldn't have been considered so succussful. But I do give Marv credit. The perfect coach to lose 4 straight Super Bowls, but also the perfect coach to actually go to 4 under those circumstances.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team should be required to have at least one gay player on its 53-man roster.

Excellent idea. And we should require that such gay player is on the field for a minimum number of snaps. We can put a pink ribbon on the uniform of the designated gay player to ensure compliance.

Excellent idea. And we should require that such gay player is on the field for a minimum number of snaps. We can put a pink ribbon on the uniform of the designated gay player to ensure compliance.

NFL will have institute a testing program to confirm said player's "gayness".

I prefer wine coolers to Blue Light

I would say they're pretty close. I wouldn't drink either of them. I suppose if I was at a party and all they had was a Bid Light keg, I'd drink it. If I was at a party and all they had was wine coolers, I don't think I would stick around. Although that sounds like a gathering of 17 year old girls, in which case... never mind.

Roger Goodell is a great commissioner

Fred should be starting

We should be in the AFC North with the Browns, Bengals, and Steelers

Our defense is our biggest problem

Our FO is still not right. (All our eggs in the EJ basket has us starting a guy 5 days after he's signed)

Kyle Willams, Dareus are not good. No matter what people say, we've been crap against the run since they've been on this team. One great play here and there doesn't excuse the yards we give up

Thad is as good, if not better option than a healty EJ right now. EJ's inability to throw the deep ball is hurting us a lot

50% of posters to this board could step in be an adequate coach or GM in the NFL. It's not brain surgery out there.

Said already, but I'll echo that Jim Kelly choked in all four SBs.

OJ Simpson was the greatest Bill ever (on the field....LOL), and it's not even close.

There should be a ban on draft threads until midseason.

Amen!!!! Talk about the tail wagging the dog.

I'll also add, while there are many excellent Bills fans, I think collectively they are overrated. A large % (I'd say 30-40%) go to games more to experience a piece of "the big time" and the party rather than the football.

There should be a sub message board called "Hair Brained trade ideas" any thread that has the word trade should automatically be moved to that sub message board.

The NFL is not the NHL, NBA or MLB. Trade talk is beyond clueless.

Deserved or not, Andre Reed will not be inducted into the HOF.

RG3 is not the real deal.

Not re-signing Levitre was a wise move.

Not re-signing Clements was a wise move.

Trading Lynch was a wise move.

Buddy Nix was a great talent evaluator.

Tasker was the best player ever to wear the Bills uniform.

Hackett has done a good job with the offense so far.

All calls to trade any solid player for draft picks are ill conceived.

Drafting DBs with a top 10 pick is not the best way to improve a team.

EJ Manuel may not become a star player.

EJ Manuel may become a star player.

Until the Bills have great QB play from a great QB we will have little chance of winning a SB.

> All calls to trade any solid player for draft picks are ill conceived.

Herschel Walker says hi.

My unpopular opinion is that CJ Spiller is not an every down back and is more successful as a situational player. Thank god for Fred is all I can say. Can CJ carry the load if needed? Sure. But he is better used on draw plays, counters, screens, and more recently as a decoy (Browns game). CJ is a great weapon to have but I feel more comfortable with Fred as the starter for getting those tough runs up the middle and CJ mixing in on more creative plays