College student flaunts her wealth, ridicules poor people in essay

How did she manage more than two sentences on this topic let alone a whole essay? Great, you're not ashamed to have been born into wealth. Is anyone suggesting you should be ashamed for circumstances beyond your control? No? Perfect. Now lets put all this silliness aside and get back to this chronic masturbation thing.

1) Who cares what this ditz writes, however, saying "I am not going to pretend to be poor to make you feel better" is not really ridiculing the poor. It's just more evidence of her shallowness.

2) Lord no.

1. I agree

2. You liar

Mission accomplished: Get people to pay attention and talk about me.

15 minutes of fame for doing nothing is the ultimate goal in the 21st century. Maybe someone will put her on a reality show.

Sounds you are talking about the GOP presidential primary! You just described it to a TEA! Lol

Can't wait for that freek show to start!

I'm not remotely offended by any of this. There are a lot of people, at least one of whom has posted in this thread, that are envious and resentful of those who have more than they do. Sounds like she doesn't want to play the fake guilt game d-bag libs w/ money like to play.

Also, why does this girl get slammed & Alan Thicke gets a pass?

Edited by Rob's House

Really, she's shopping in the West Village and thinks people are looking down their noses at her for it? Why, because everyone in Midtown is poor?

No. I don't !@#$ stupid.

Here's the whole this with these would ya and the reason I don't participate. They are based 100% (as far as I can tel) on looks and I can't look at someone on looks only. These, crazy, stupid, arrogant, women do nothing for me. I look at that more than their looks. I read about these chicks and they all of a sudden become very ugly to me.

I'm not remotely offended by any of this. There are a lot of people, at least one of whom has posted in this thread, that are envious and resentful of those who have more than they do. Sounds like she doesn't want to play the fake guilt game d-bag libs w/ money like to play.

Also, why does this girl get slammed & Alan Thicke gets a pass?

Yes, now I know we have at least one 99%er here in run dat back.