Kansas City game pom poms

Holding out hope for New Orleans but it's doubtful. There are a lot of major things coming up in the next year that'll squeeze our Bills budget tighter than a Bruce Smith sack (not sure what that means).

But we'll look forward to seeing you at the opener next year.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The bride and I will most certainly be there!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's unseasonably warm on game day (11/3/13), I'm gonna have some trouble finding something white to wear. Forgive me, but I don't own a white parka. Maybe I can borrow one from my mom or something.

I have an array of white Bills jerseys you can choose from, you gonna be at Hammers?

I'm sure your mother will need her white parka...

The NJ Jets are doing it correctly, not using surrender towels, instead going with a team color towel....

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-randylangeblogfb/Jets-Setting-a-Sunday-%E2%80%98Green-Out%E2%80%99-for-Patriots/5365468e-94da-4d29-824e-2b8fe84ff2de

This may be the first time in franchise history that a Green Out of this magnitude is being called for. Not only are all fans encouraged to wear Jets colors but green towels with the slogan "JET UP! GREEN OUT" will be distributed one per ticket holder upon entering the stadium.

Hate the Pom Poms!! Makes the crowd quieter!!! No clapping no banging lets wave gay Pom Poms so dumb I threw mine out last time

No, these pompoms were manufactured personally by Kiko. We were lucky that he had 5 minutes to spare. Anyway...these pompoms produce a sonic boom when waved in the air. The Ralph will be rockin.

(I still hate this white out pompom crap)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the white out/pom pom stuff either. I went to Penn State for college and had my fill of "white outs" then.

If the Bills really want to have them though, they should schedule them in the first month of the season when it's relatively warm, people can wear a white t-shirt (not many folks own white cold weather gear), and the likelihood of rain is less. (You could probably even get a grumpy guy like me to wear a white t-shirt on a warm Sunday in September.) The Bills would be more likely to get the casual fans that think going to a white out is "cool" to attend a game then. If you're this type of fan, sitting outside on a cold, windy and likely rainy day in November is not really going to be your cup of tea anyway.

The Bills could have set up the Carolina game as a "white out" and they might have sold that non-conference game out a week or two before the game rather than just a couple days before the game like they did.

Edited by need therapy

I checked with the new Director of Analytics and 67.897% of the time a team does a whiteout they win but ONLY if 71.429% of the fans have a white pom pom AND the other team sucks.

Can you ask him to calculate the probability and percentage of those same pom poms being left on the concrete floor soaked in beer, mustard and vomit by the end of the third quarter??

I'm not a fan of the white out/pom pom stuff either. I went to Penn State for college and had my fill of "white outs" then.

If the Bills really want to have them though, they should schedule them in the first month of the season when it's relatively warm, people can wear a white t-shirt (not many folks own white cold weather gear), and the likelihood of rain is less. (You could probably even get a grumpy guy like me to wear a white t-shirt on a warm Sunday in September.) The Bills would be more likely to get the casual fans that think going to a white out is "cool" to attend a game then. If you're this type of fan, sitting outside on a cold, windy and likely rainy day in November is not really going to be your cup of tea anyway.

The Bills could have set up the Carolina game as a "white out" and they might have sold that non-conference game out a week or two before the game rather than just a couple days before the game like they did.

Whoever came up with this idea probably also thinks that the "time equals brain" stroke commercials during the game (on the radio) really sounds catchy............And, "What can brown do for you?" was brilliant.

This whole whiteout thing is nothing more than a marketing ploy, just like wearing the white throwbacks against the Panthers. It’s not to pump up the team or anything like that. The Bills want to sell more jersey’s etc so they come up with a theme. It must have worked against the Jests a few years ago so they’re doing it again. I guarantee there are people out there who bought some white jerseys specifically for that game. The Bills spend a few thousand dollars on some cheap pom poms and probably make 100 fold in merch sales. I’ll bet you as well that some people will get into the stadium earlier just so they can ensure they get one of those pom poms which in turn leads to more concession sales.

While I think the idea is lame, if it helps keep this team in Buffalo, then I’m all for it. I’ll wear my white jersey while sitting on my couch!! :thumbsup: