Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem admitting that I got a little eye moisture from that episode. That episode hit right in the gut.

I can't wait to see Rick's reaction at some point down the road when he sees Carol and Tyrese together.

I can't wait to see Rick's reaction at some point down the road when he sees Carol and Tyrese together.

I just wonder if that is how Tyreese dies. Maybe Darryl kills him, thinking he sees Tyreese trying to harm Carol, remember Darryl said he could handle Tyreese, and was made Carol was left behind.

I don't think he will care one bit once he sees them carrying Judith.

I kind of, respectfully, disagaree...there are plenty of action shows that have stronger character development. Don't want to be a prick, but I just think the writiing for this show has always been too erratic. I know they had writer issues the first few seasons. It is ambitious to have so many characters, but it can be done. If people don't care about the characters, there is a fairly good chance they are going to lose interest before too long..zombie kills are cool, but you can't sustain a whole show with them....

I agree with this. Especially when most of the characters just aren't that interesting. I don't know if it's because of the mediocre acting skills or what but this series is approaching unwatchable for me. In my mind I was done with it until the sis offing sis at the end life lined me back in. Tenuous as my interest is now I will watch next week but the show is on probation for me.

I like the show for what it is. How many "shocking" endings can they create? I read that a different version of the series is in the works.....Basically starting from the walkers coming to be and taking over the food chain, yet the story line will follow a different group of survivors. A separate group, new challenges on the micro scale, etc., etc.

Another show that's pretty interesting is, "The Following". I never gave it much interest until I gave it a go on Netflix. Pretty sweet 1st season. NUTS!

So are these Terminus people going to be cannibals? That was weird, just one person, very little security on the place. No dead walkers around.

Maybe she is "Lizzie" all grown up and keeps her "friends" in one of the buildings and feeds newcomers to them?

So are these Terminus people going to be cannibals? That was weird, just one person, very little security on the place. No dead walkers around.

and "steaks" on the grill

Something didn't fit with the cleanliness and order there. we'll have to wait and see.

there were 5 divided groups that ran from the prison, 5 (1/3 of the group) of the 15 reached Terminus. 2 lost and 1 MIA

Daryl & Beth (now -1 ???)

Glenn + Tara chasing Maggie, Bob and Sasha [now 1 group]

Carol, Judith, and Tyreese (-2 girls)

Michonne, Carl and Rick --- > and the ensuing battle of Rick and the band of roughians / thugs that Daryl is with

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

and "steaks" on the grill

Something didn't fit with the cleanliness and order there. we'll have to wait and see.

there were 5 divided groups that ran from the prison, 5 (1/3 of the group) of the 15 reached Terminus. 2 lost and 1 MIA

Daryl & Beth (now -1 ???)

Glenn + Tara chasing Maggie, Bob and Sasha [now 1 group]

Carol, Judith, and Tyreese (-2 girls)

Michonne, Carl and Rick --- > and the ensuing battle of Rick and the band of roughians / thugs that Daryl is with

And the bus. I wish we could have found out what happened there, but oh well. I'm assuming it was sprayed with bullets as it drove away and a couple people turned while they were driving down that road.

And the bus. I wish we could have found out what happened there, but oh well. I'm assuming it was sprayed with bullets as it drove away and a couple people turned while they were driving down that road.

They encountered the bus. Maggie, Bob and the other girl. Full of walkers.