The decline of Stevie Johnson ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Hamstrings,Bad Back. These are connected . If you ever had a bad back,then you know the hamstrings come with it. once your back goes,it `s over.Hope Stevie comes back strong. But it could spell trouble for the future.

I said this summer that I doubt Stevie is on this team next year because of all his injuries. I like the guy but his days are numbered.

I broke my back and never had hamstring issues. Can't agree with you.

to the others also about hamstrings; it depends on how you train, if your lifter then hamstring and lower back are hand and glove but runners, cyclists and other non weight bearing activities then not so much.

I said this summer that I doubt Stevie is on this team next year because of all his injuries. I like the guy but his days are numbered.

Given his very affordable and appropriate contract, I don't see how you come to this conclusio .

Remember, the Bills just extended Eric Wood's contract.

Bad Hamstrings,Bad Back. These are connected . If you ever had a bad back,then you know the hamstrings come with it. once your back goes,it `s over.Hope Stevie comes back strong. But it could spell trouble for the future.

Look, real live hig quality doctors can look at an individual case with all the images, history, medical; stats and what have you and still be totally wrong about how it turns out in terms of reality.. Given this an armchair diagnosis of future medical events from a fan who undoubtedly knows as little as the rest of us about this specific case can be pretty much disregarded. Particularly if the poster claims with total certainty that the outcome is totally certain how events will turn out.. Is Stevie done? Maybe. However, the claim that he is done for sure and that it is specifically due to some alleged drop dead connection between hammy and back issues is simply stupid.

I think it's certainly possible hamstring and lower back pain could be connected. To say they are connected would mean you think they always are and that is just simply false.

Yeah mine were and a lot of other people I know are. A lot of football players. Not everyone. You have to be so exact on here.

Look, real live hig quality doctors can look at an individual case with all the images, history, medical; stats and what have you and still be totally wrong about how it turns out in terms of reality.. Given this an armchair diagnosis of future medical events from a fan who undoubtedly knows as little as the rest of us about this specific case can be pretty much disregarded. Particularly if the poster claims with total certainty that the outcome is totally certain how events will turn out.. Is Stevie done? Maybe. However, the claim that he is done for sure and that it is specifically due to some alleged drop dead connection between hammy and back issues is simply stupid.

COULD SPELL TROUBLE IN THE FUTURE. NOT 100% SURE that it will spell trouble in the future.

If anything. The hamstrings are hurting from overcompensating for his bad groin. I have torn back muscles and had back strains and my legs were fine. Could be core strength could be just that he has a bad back and hamstrings. The bills pay guys good money to rehab this. The real question given Stevie almost never misses a game is should he be playing? Was he ever a hundred percent? Let's look at the whole pic here.

Has been nicked and dinged for years. Still a legit 1.

ohhh god here we go..... "still" how is he "still" a one when hes played subpar this year.....and wasn't a "legit" one any of the other years? he was a "suspect" one I think you meant to say. Yes that is what you meant.

If anything. The hamstrings are hurting from overcompensating for his bad groin. I have torn back muscles and had back strains and my legs were fine. Could be core strength could be just that he has a bad back and hamstrings. The bills pay guys good money to rehab this. The real question given Stevie almost never misses a game is should he be playing? Was he ever a hundred percent? Let's look at the whole pic here.

link to pic?

Take it from someone who knows a thing or 2 about anatomy and physiology ....those two dont correlate.