Adrian Peterson's son

zow2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per espn vtext. This doesn't sound good. I'd !@#$ing kill anyone for touching my kids...if I had any.

ESPN NFL - Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son in critical condition and man held on assault and battery charges
Edited by jboyst62

What could possibly provoke someone to attack a 2 year old?? Obviously he is sick in the head/

I wonder where this happened. A park? Somewhere public?

Actually 2 year olds can be pretty damn frustrating; now take that child and put it in the care of some POS who doesn't care because it's not his kid, was raised like an animal himself, and has no sense of self restraint and no interest or ability to understand the reason for the child's behavoir. It's happens easier than you'd think (and more frequently too).

How do you stop this from happening? Don't have children with random women with who you are not in a LT relationship. 98% of these stories involve 'boyfriend of the child's mother'.

Can't imagine your 2 year old child being beaten? Start with not being able to imagine having your 2 year old child living under a different roof.

I don't know about where you guys live, but this crap has been happening A LOT where I'm from.

I hope this little guy is okay.

And I hope the guy who did it dies a horrible, painful, bloody, slow death in prison.

Actually 2 year olds can be pretty damn frustrating; now take that child and put it in the care of some POS who doesn't care because it's not his kid, was raised like an animal himself, and has no sense of self restraint and no interest or ability to understand the reason for the child's behavoir. It's happens easier than you'd think (and more frequently too).

How do you stop this from happening? Don't have children with random women with who you are not in a LT relationship. 98% of these stories involve 'boyfriend of the child's mother'.

Can't imagine your 2 year old child being beaten? Start with not being able to imagine having your 2 year old child living under a different roof.

And then you have the myriad abuse committed by mom and dad themselves. Scary world out there, even for the toddlers.

I don't know about where you guys live, but this crap has been happening A LOT where I'm from.

I hope this little guy is okay.

And I hope the guy who did it dies a horrible, painful, bloody, slow death in prison.

The guy should be sentenced to 10 minutes in a cage with Peterson.