Legursky starting at LG for Colin Brown?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, please, let's see what Legursky can do. He's gotta be better than "Turnstile" Brown, and lord knows, the O-line will need to protect Lewis if he's to have any chance of staying upright and completing some throws.

I think the Lines - Offensive and Defensive - get the most attention in the Draft next year...assuming Free Agency is much like last year, I can see us adding a few key pieces, such as Lawson and Branch, but looking for upgrades on Offensive Line in 1st and 2nd Rounds...IMHO

I think the Lines - Offensive and Defensive - get the most attention in the Draft next year...assuming Free Agency is much like last year, I can see us adding a few key pieces, such as Lawson and Branch, but looking for upgrades on Offensive Line in 1st and 2nd Rounds...IMHO

What is wrong with this Defensive Line....Dareus, Kyle, Branch have been a force at the point of attack along with Mario... OL- Yes....DL --- No. OL and TE are the biggest needs for this team followed by another MLB.

What is wrong with this Defensive Line....Dareus, Kyle, Branch have been a force at the point of attack along with Mario... OL- Yes....DL --- No. OL and TE are the biggest needs for this team followed by another MLB.

Don't forget CB. I would prefer they be able to keep Williams at Safety, and McKelvin as quality depth.

Sure sounds like a strong possibility based on Marrone's commentary on WGR this morning: http://audio.wgr550....m?pageid=401026

Listen in at the 12:20 mark to hear Marrone's comments WRT LG.

My read was yes, Legursky is replacing Colin Brown. Thank goodness. Which means this team is very close to being 100% healthy (outside of Carrington on IR and EJ obviously). Boy if TL can just produce the numbers EJ has produced, we are looking better, believe it or not. Seems to me TLew can produce EJ meager numbers.

I wonder about the play of Brown being in EJ's head as far as stepping up in the pocket. If you can't trust the guy to block I can see a person having happy feet. I do realize that part of it is EJ just being a rookie but it sure can't hurt to put Legursky out there. I wish we could deal Byrd for a quality G but that is probably asking alot.

All this talk and all this disappointment by Bills that could have been avoided by probably offering Chad Rinehart a two year, 4million dollar deal with one million guaranteed.

Not a pro-bowler, but for crying out loud is there any argument here that he wasn't a better alternative to Brown?!

Stunned they didn't keep Rhinehart considering he outplayed Urbik at times while replacing him...although I think he is out with a foot injury in San Diego isn't he?