If the Sabres were a turd...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeze Louise. Yeah... Move right outta BFLO. That will teach those fans to support their team. :rolleyes:

. What be held hostage by pegula's crap. I doubt they would move. If they leave where are they going?

The Sabres maybe bad, but at least they're entertaining! :D

Honestly, I haven't watched them in a few games. I still get the texts and I'll see they lost 2-0 with Miller making 44 saves. Parole Miller. He deserves better. He is at the backside of his prime and he deserves to be with a team that will give him a shot to win.

But another wonderful Darcy accomplishment. He wasted the prime of the 2nd best goalie in franchise history (he'd be the first if we didn't have a top 10 goalie ever in Hasek). I only pray can be as average at my job like Darcy and get to keep it 17 years. What a joke.

I hope you meant to say that the Bills are entertaining. The Sabres are painful to watch right now. I'm OK with a rebuild, but for f&@*'s sake, at least play hard every night. They look like they're just going through the motions right now.

I hope you meant to say that the Bills are entertaining. The Sabres are painful to watch right now. I'm OK with a rebuild, but for f&@*'s sake, at least play hard every night. They look like they're just going through the motions right now.

. Because they are. Their probably saying deal my arse outta here.

Honestly, I haven't watched them in a few games. I still get the texts and I'll see they lost 2-0 with Miller making 44 saves. Parole Miller. He deserves better. He is at the backside of his prime and he deserves to be with a team that will give him a shot to win.

But another wonderful Darcy accomplishment. He wasted the prime of the 2nd best goalie in franchise history (he'd be the first if we didn't have a top 10 goalie ever in Hasek). I only pray can be as average at my job like Darcy and get to keep it 17 years. What a joke.

I might have to disagree with this...Miller is great and all, but he isn't the first or second best goalie in franchise history...at least I don't think...I am sure there is some stat that will say I am wrong, but Donnie Edwards, Roger Crozier were pretty damn great goalies in their time too...Tom Barasso had his moments...I have always been partial to Bob Sauve...in some ways Sauve was like Miller...not stylistically, but in that they were/are both very streaky...Sauve had the advantage though, cuz he and Edwards, as a tandem were better than Miler/Enroth and Miller/Biron...but your larger point is taken...for about 2 years, Miller was one of the two or three best goalies in the game. To me, he has been good, great some nights, and awful some, since the President's cup season.

Edited by Buftex

Damn this team, they get rid of players with heart and keep no-shows like Stafford and Leino. I've been a fan since the 70's, and I've never been so pissed at them. I'm done with supporting them until Darcy is gone. I hope they lose every game and people stop buying tickets.

Damn this team, they get rid of players with heart and keep no-shows like Stafford and Leino. I've been a fan since the 70's, and I've never been so pissed at them. I'm done with supporting them until Darcy is gone. I hope they lose every game and people stop buying tickets.

It's about time they find some players with heart and talent who can avoid being suspended. Losing Kaleta is no big deal.

If Patrick Kaleta clears waivers, he'll be an Amerk

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm all for having toughness on the team however. Did he ever play smart.

Often. He killed penalties, blocked shots, and would goad the other team into taking penalties by taking a fist without retaliating. Unfortunately the power play is so bad they didn't take advantage of it. And how does him getting suspended hurt the team? They don't pay the fine. I'd rather have 50 games from Kaleta than 80 games from some of the floaters on this team.

The message to the kids on the team is that you're better off playing soft and going through the motions like Stafford, Leino (who is now the highest paid forward), and Myers, than sacrificing your body and playing with passion like Kaleta.

Edited by PastaJoe

Often. He killed penalties, blocked shots, and would goad the other team into taking penalties by taking a fist without retaliating. Unfortunately the power play is so bad they didn't take advantage of it. And how does him getting suspended hurt the team? They don't pay the fine. I'd rather have 50 games from Kaleta than 80 games from some of the floaters on this team.

The message to the kids on the team is that you're better off playing soft and going through the motions like Stafford, Leino (who is now the highest paid forward), and Myers, than sacrificing your body and playing with passion like Kaleta.

A suspended player counts as one of the allowed twenty three on an NHL roster. Enough!

A suspended player counts as one of the allowed twenty three on an NHL roster. Enough!

They can dress 20, right? I was trying to figure out this suspension/roster spot thing when I heard the Sabres were down two roster spots.