If the Sabres were a turd...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes no sense to sit the young players and play veterans who are not part of the long term solution. They might as well send Zadorov and Girgerinko back to juniors and let them play if this is their strategy. I'd rather they lose with inexperienced rookies than uninspired veterans.

I kind of agree...but I think they just carried fewer of the teeny-boppers for this west coast road trip...if they continue that way, I agree, it doesn't make sense. I think everyone agrees, they knew this season would be bad, but not this bad... I can understand them wanting to string a few wins together, just to keep the angry mob outside their doors placated.

Converely:

When they were rolling with the four teenagers a week or so ago, they looked so awful, I wonder how much they can learn that way either...

Edited by Buftex

They were winning late into the third, blew that. Sharks should have won it OT, refs blew that... Sabres win in SO. Haven't all their whopping 3 wins been in SO? Oh wait, they did win one in regulation... FLA 3-1. That does not count. How can that Sharks game be "complete." The Sharks game was a turd... But not a big turd, just a dingleberry! :nana: :nana:

Sabres suck, even when they win. :wallbash:

If this is going to be the thread about the Sabres for the whole season, I would be all for an edit to the subject line.

Sabres continue to get burned by penalties, while their best penalty killer is stuck in reeducation camp in Rochester. And the continued lack of tieing up players in the slot is rediculous, that's basic hockey. I feel bad for Moulson, traded from a possible playoff team to being benched with his underachieving linemates Hodgson and Ennis. Their highest paid forward Leino was a healthy scratch. I will give kudos to McCormick for being their best forward over the past few games. Amazing what can be done when limited talent plays with passion and desire.

As the last in league standings Sabres continue to be coached by Roulston, the three teams closest to them at the bottom have all replaced their coaches in the past few months (Edmonton, Philly, and Florida). Another head scratcher from the owner Mr Magoola.

Posted in the GDT on Sabrespace...tonight will be the very first time I ever make a conscious decision to watch another spiriting event over a Buffalo team when both are on.

I am going to watch VCU-UVA tonight...I am way more excited about that game and I am a friggen Richmond fan.

Good job Darcy!

Posted in the GDT on Sabrespace...tonight will be the very first time I ever make a conscious decision to watch another spiriting event over a Buffalo team when both are on.

I am going to watch VCU-UVA tonight...I am way more excited about that game and I am a friggen Richmond fan.

Good job Darcy!

I took a break from the Sabres for a week... I didn't miss them at all...0-3 during that time. Did catch the San Jose game, which was actually a pretty fun game to watch..

Good job Darcy!

Go VCU! #atlanticten

Go VCU! #atlanticten

you preaching to the choir there bro..like i said I am a Richmond fan, but root pretty hard for VCU as well, and they are the much more fun team(and crowd). Having said that, UVA Alumni almost as big a PIDA as Va Tech Alumni...and I am married to one of them so i gotta live with it!

you preaching to the choir there bro..like i said I am a Richmond fan, but root pretty hard for VCU as well, and they are the much more fun team(and crowd). Having said that, UVA Alumni almost as big a PIDA as Va Tech Alumni...and I am married to one of them so i gotta live with it!

With all the conference realignment, I was thinking that you guys had left or were leaving the A10. Was I thinking of Charlotte, or are you guys leaving, too?

With all the conference realignment, I was thinking that you guys had left or were leaving the A10. Was I thinking of Charlotte, or are you guys leaving, too?

Butler left, but as far as i know Richmond and VCU are planning on staying...VCU looked tough as nails the other day.

Back to the Sabres, i don't know why but i just put a smidgen on them on the money line for tonight..+175.

Butler left, but as far as i know Richmond and VCU are planning on staying...VCU looked tough as nails the other day.

Back to the Sabres, i don't know why but i just put a smidgen on them on the money line for tonight..+175.

Nice win by VCU!

And, good win on your Sabres bet..............Last week, I made $750. I bet 300 at +350 vs. San Jose, so I was up 1050 and then bet the same 300 vs. LA at +230 and gave that back..........But, I don't even gamble so that was a nice $750! I only did it because that +350 number was insane. My friend, the bookie, wanted me to bet the 2nd game, so I did.

Nice win by VCU!

And, good win on your Sabres bet..............Last week, I made $750. I bet 300 at +350 vs. San Jose, so I was up 1050 and then bet the same 300 vs. LA at +230 and gave that back..........But, I don't even gamble so that was a nice $750! I only did it because that +350 number was insane. My friend, the bookie, wanted me to bet the 2nd game, so I did.

Awesome...my bet was quite a bit smaller LOL, but I will take the $87.50 !

They showed a pulse last night ...good fir them at the end with the salute to the crowd.

I watched the VCU game on delay, then went to the UB game for a bit, then finally watched the Sabres in about 20 minutes.

Awesome...my bet was quite a bit smaller LOL, but I will take the $87.50 !

They showed a pulse last night ...good fir them at the end with the salute to the crowd.

I watched the VCU game on delay, then went to the UB game for a bit, then finally watched the Sabres in about 20 minutes.

Crazy good night of sports -- but for UB spotting Toledo a 31-pt lead. And Dook lost!