What? No Mcgahee hatin' thread on the board...

cage

So I thought I would get one started... I think we're going to stuff his a$$ tonight, just like we destroyed the Ravens last week on the ground! Calling the over/under on him at 50 yards... I'm picking the under!

Willis McGahee did very well as a Bill. No reason to hate him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/4481/willis-mcgahee

his entire career has been solid. Date I say that if he gets a 1,000 yards this season he goes over 10k for his career. And probably close to 70 TDs.

Quietly having a very solid career. Hard to put him into a HOF category but there are RBs in there with less yards and TDs. Just saying.

his entire career has been solid. Date I say that if he gets a 1,000 yards this season he goes over 10k for his career. And probably close to 70 TDs.

Quietly having a very solid career. Hard to put him into a HOF category but there are RBs in there with less yards and TDs. Just saying.

yea - hes had a below the radar but VERY good stretch in the nfl. i think when people see the numbers they are often surprised. i dont particularly like the guy, but i dont dislike him either. I will say good for him for carving out such a long and productive career for himself. i think we often forget just how hard that is to do.

Edited by NoSaint

yea - hes had a below the radar but VERY good stretch in the nfl. i think when people see the numbers they are often surprised. i dont particularly like the guy, but i dont dislike him either. I will say good for him for carving out such a long and productive career for himself. i think we often forget just how hard that is to do.

Yup. Especially coming off of a destroyed knee the way he did. He worked his butt off whilst in Buffalo. He earned his contract. I got no beef.

exactly. In fact, when I just looked at his stats I knew he was close to 10k yards but almost 70tds is astonishing. Getting within 30 of 100 is no small feat.

It's funny how he was an injury risk coming into the league. He's hardly missed any time during his career. Of course, he lost of lot of his explosion and was never the same player he was in college but he's been steady and solid.

I've actually seen a few fantasy football projections that have him running all over us tonight.

We'll see.

That's ridiculous, how can anyone predict that after our performance last week? Could it happen? Of course but on what merit would you base that on?

Shane Vereen 14 rushes 101 yards

Bilal Powell, 27 rushes 149 yards.

coupled with mcgahee likely getting more productive, and more accustomed to the system.

i think he will have a good, not great game. i wouldnt be shocked by 80 and a td as mentioned earlier.

this is one of those games thats especially hard to predict though - we are big wild card as are the browns.

(this thread really didnt go how the OP intended)