Bills Daily Prediction of 13-9 is absurd

I would love to know comes up with this ridiculous prediction. They are suggesting that our beloved Bills will not be able to score a TD... or... score a TD and a safety, or... a TD with a missed PAT and a FG. Ridiculous! They're gonna make us sweat (as per usual) but, we WILL beat their ass. All I can say is "Chandler". Clutch player, total Stud.

Not sure why it's absurd. Cleveland's D is very good and the Bills O has two injured RB's who may not be able to finish the game. Combine that with a rookie QB in a prime time road game and it spells tough to score.

Without some turnovers that puts the O in good positions I don't see the Bills driving the length of the field and putting the ball in the end zone either.

Not sure why it's absurd. Cleveland's D is very good and the Bills O has two injured RB's who may not be able to finish the game. Combine that with a rookie QB in a prime time road game and it spells tough to score.

Without some turnovers that puts the O in good positions I don't see the Bills driving the length of the field and putting the ball in the end zone either.

Seeing as we have played some very established offenses (Patriots, Ravens, kind of Panthers) and we have managed to generate turnovers, I don't see us having a problem getting a few similar chances this game.

That being said, our touchdown rate while in the red zone is completely awful I feel like we kick a field goal every time we get good field position. I don't know the actual stat but I could see this game being very frustrating...

I agree with the prediction that it will be a defensive battle but probably not as low as 13-9. I would put the over/under around 32. Not gonna make a prediction about who wins or I'll jinx it.

The Browns just held the Bengals to six points. Why is the notion that they'll hold the less talented Bills to nine absurd?

Less Talented says WHO? No one circles the Wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Brownies can't run the Ball, which are defensive weakness and have allowed 17 sacks this year already. How they going to score?

Hoyer has never seen a defensive scheme like he will tomorrow...I think he struggles to complete 50% of his passes and throws a few picks...

The Browns just held the Bengals to six points. Why is the notion that they'll hold the less talented Bills to nine absurd?

And several people who watched the game said that was more about how bad Cincy played versus how good the Browns played...Minnesota put up 30 on them...

And exactly who is there talent on offense other than Cameron? Nobody??

Edited by matter2003

... and the Bills barely just scored 20+ points having 5 turnovers and running for 150+ yards.

You just never know these days. Any two teams can put up a clunker now and then.

The Browns and Bills both have two inexperienced QB's and Defenses who are getting more credit than their offenses. Plus you take weather into consideration and it's tough to say.

I wouldn't say it's an impossible score, as we have all seen the Bills struggle in the redzone this year. But I truly feel the Bills can pull this one out.

And their QB has had a hot hand for the past two games...May be he will struggle tonight against us.