Kiko's post-game interview

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading this I thought of this scene:

Anyone who has seen the movie will remember, the character couldn't do basic math or put a sentence together outside of the film room. As long as he keeps making plays and stays off the police blotter I don't care how he talks.

omg I love Alvin Mack. One of the best football movie characters ever.

"You the little mother f#%ker that got my baby sister pregnant. Now your @$$ is gonna pay!!!"

Can we clone him?

just a fantastic idea. Can we please have Bruce Smith sign some kind of waver to have himself cloned???

Would be the first football team owned person on the planet. Would be a fantastic idea.

Agreed about Manuel, but can you blame him for wanting to come off as overly-polished. The hype-machine and drafting process for QBs in particular is brutal these days.

I wasn't criticizing (and if you read my later comments, you'll see that). I'm just pointing it out to contrast, that linebackers probably don't get that kind of media training. I'm GLAD that Manuel is polished, and understand why QB's NEED to be coached on dealing with the media.

One of the best things about Manuel is that he is polished, and cautious with the media, but not phony.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

Great insight into what kind of guy Kiki is in this article:

http://www.oregonliv...r_kiko_a_1.html

"See the ball, get ball, eat ball. Eat the ball carrier. ...," " Aliotti said. "I love his mentality. And I think that he's become a more cerebral ballplayer being around Michael Clay. You can see just so much confidence with Kiko as the year has gone on. This guy is a very, very good football player."

Best quote ever!

"See the ball, get ball, eat ball. Eat the ball carrier. ...," " Aliotti said. "I love his mentality. And I think that he's become a more cerebral ballplayer being around Michael Clay. You can see just so much confidence with Kiko as the year has gone on. This guy is a very, very good football player."

Best quote ever!

Living in Cbus, we have Chris Spielman on the radio once/week talking college and NFL. He says this all.the.time. Love it, very similar approach.

Sounds like he was speaking with an intensity that shows right after playing balls to the wall for 60 minutes.

Sullivan mentioned that he was shy in his post game, a complete 180 from how he plays. You know Grumblelord would surely let us know if he thought Kiko was talking down to the our wise local media types.

I don't care how he talks. The kid can play. Anyone else think he looks like Mel Gibson?

I bet the ladies go crazy for Kiko...definitely a dude you'd want to roll to the clubs with

Who is his competition for defensive rookie of the year? This guy is the clear cut favorite so far right?

Maybe Star Louatelei or however you spell it, DT from the Panthers?

Living in Cbus, we have Chris Spielman on the radio once/week talking college and NFL. He says this all.the.time. Love it, very similar approach.

Haha...CBus!! God how I hate Ohio State...used to revel in their defeats when I lived there, lol...

Luckily I was far away from campus up off Schrock and Westerville Rd cause they got a little psycho with car tipping and setting stuff on fire after losses near campus, especially when it was Michigan...

Edited by matter2003