Robert Woods or Stevie Johnson

saundena

I know EJ hooped up with both last week for scores and so im not sure who to start thos week:

STARTERS

Brandon Marshall

T.Y. Hilton (Luck is my QB) potential for 2x points....

Stevie or Woods

My buddy also said i should consider hartline down on MIA....

Thoughts?

In the long run I think woods is the better option which is why im trying to trade stevie for frank gore.... But that wont happen until next week...

Go Bills!

I see your point but EJ has worked much more with woods.... And if i can trade SJ for gore then the choice is real easy....

I would make that trade any time...Gore is super steady and reliable. I had him last season, as kind of an afterthought, and he was, by far, my best, most consisitant player. Steve Johnson will give you 4 or 5 good weeks and then 8 or 9 "meh" weeks.

I also scooped up Robert Woods in the late rounds of our draft...after watching about 4 or 5 of his college games, and his pre-season games (to a lesser extent) I have this fantasy that he could become another Anquan Boldin type receiver, with a little more speed maybe...it may take a while to realize that potential, but hey, they call it "fantasy football" for a reason.

That said, I will go against the grain, and say you should start Hilton.

Edited by Buftex

Woods is going to be a stud. That move on Aliq Islam whatever his name is in the NE game to get open for the TD was major league.

Against a cover 2 like last week I would take Stevie but if not you have to remember Woods will be in single coverage a lot, with the FS shading to Stevie's side.

I see this as the Moulds/Peerless type of situation. Woods even reminds me of Peerless.

Have some guts and take Woods this week. He almost scored as many as Stevie last week, and that was his first game. Plus you know Stevie and his injury history, it's only a matter of time.

Edited by Webster Guy

I know EJ hooped up with both last week for scores and so im not sure who to start thos week:

STARTERS

Brandon Marshall

Stevie or Woods

Thoughts?

In the long run I think woods is the better option which is why im trying to trade stevie for frank gore.... But that wont happen until next week...

Go Bills!

this fantasy football really annoys me. how about we focus on stevie and Robert woods both having big games so we can get a win. whos your fantasy left tackle and guard?....

STARTERS

Brandon Marshall

Stevie or Woods

Thoughts?

Go Bills!

WTH would trade Gore for any WR? Must be a different scoring league or is Gore splitting too much to matter?

I see your point but EJ has worked much more with woods.... And if i can trade SJ for gore then the choice is real easy....

What kind of people are you playing with that you could trade stevie for gore...I want to join your league....

But in the mean time, give stevie the start