Goodwin and Brooks to miss time after Surgery.

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly. TJ dropped the ball 7 yards deep, then made a conscious decision to take it out, then he stopped on the 2, then he realized he had better start running.

Even worse - he opted to take it out. Point is - people say the Goodwin injury had/has little effect. It was bigger than people think.

All available Free Agent Cornerbacks:

Ronald Bartell

Shawntae Spencer

Sheldon Brown

Drayton Florence

Joselio Hanson

Chris Carr

Jason Allen

Terrence McGee

Drew Coleman

Cedric Griffin

Nate Clements (FS)

Stanford Routt

Elbert Mack

Marcus Trufant

Jacob Lacey

Chris Johnson

Will Allen

Crezdon Butler

Jalil Brown

Patrick Lee

Antwaun Molden

Brandon Hughes

Ryan Mouton

Kennard Cox

Michael Coe

Justin Tryon

Brandon McDonald

Justin King

LeQuan Lewis

Kevin Barnes

Bruce Johnson

Curtis Marsh

Travis Daniels

William Middleton

Coye Francies

Brian Witherspoon

Myron Lewis

Bryan McCann

Terrence Johnson

DeQuan Menzie (S)

Ras-I Dowling Anybody worth having??

Deja Vu! We just went through this! BTW everyone but Bill in NYC hated Brooks before he got hurt. Just sayin.

Bring Crezdon Butler back. At least he knows the defense. They must really not like him.

There are several vet free agent DBs out there and WR is deep on this team. No need to panic. If you want to panic then lets debate on who the Bills should draft need spring.

Edited by Nitro

Sign Clements. He can play corner or safety. If Byrd is healthy move A. Williams back to corner.

Is there a rule about no casts on defenders? I am asking in all seriousness. I am a glorifed wuss when it comes to pain so there is no way I would do it. But couldn't Gilmore play CB with a cast on his wrist? I would take him one handed over most of the guys on the available(scrap heep) list...

Sign Clements. He can play corner or safety. If Byrd is healthy move A. Williams back to corner.

Is there a rule about no casts on defenders? I am asking in all seriousness. I am a glorifed wuss when it comes to pain so there is no way I would do it. But couldn't Gilmore play CB with a cast on his wrist? I would take him one handed over most of the guys on the available(scrap heep) list...

Trying tackling someone with a broken hand/wrist.

Brooks have a calcium deficiency?? Maybe he just has weak bones, which could be due to mineral deficiencies...just saying

What happened to Sheldon Brown?? Wasn't he an up and coming star on the Eagles D a few years ago??

Crazy how these guys can go from stars to out of the league because they lose their ability to cover over a few years...Brown, Routt, Asomugha close to same issue

What could they do to guard against broken bones?

Get the TVs out of the training room and start prescribing more squats.

So...I'd expect we sign another cb, no?

If we didn't have to carry two damn kickers.

They should just go ahead and IR Hopkins to get the roster spot. Why bother holding a spot for him honestly?

I'm not too worried about Goodwin as the Bills are loaded at WR, but losing Brooks, considering the Bills are already thin at CB definitely hurts.

What??

You know, the way a baby's diaper might be "loaded"

Edited by vincec

There are several vet free agent DBs out there and WR is deep on this team. No need to panic. If you want to panic then lets debate on who the Bills should draft need spring.

Are you serious? Graham has yet to show he belongs in the NFL and Goodwin was the depth. Everyone's can't miss UDFA with first round talent didn't even make it to the 4th preseason game. Wood looks the part. Stevie is a #2 with bad hands.

I would have no problem trading Byrd for a good WR.