Good game, even better company!!!

mrags

Hey guys, just wanted to send out a message to all the great people at the TBD tailgate at Hammers lot that I had the pleasure of meeting today. Sucks we lost the game but it sure was great putting a face to all the names (except Aussie because we already knew anyway, lol).

JBoyst

Beerball

Mead

Thurmal34

Just Jack

Aussie

SDS

Gugny

RRich

John Wawrow

And of course a big thanks to Hammer for the parking and the separate area just for us. Couldn't be done without you brother.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. It's been a long 48 hours of staying up late, getting up early and cooking all day.

Thanks again guys, can't wait until next Sunday when we kick the crap out of Cam Newton.

Edited by mrags

Hey guys, just wanted to send out a message to all the great people at the TBD tailgate at Hammers lot that I had the pleasure of meeting today. Sucks we lost the game but it sure was great putting a face to all the names (except Aussie because we already knew anyway, lol).

JBoyst

Beerball

Mead

Thurmal34

Just Jack

Aussie

SDS

Gugny

John Wawrow

And of course a big thanks to Hammer for the parking and the separate area just for us. Couldn't be done without you brother.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. It's been a long 48 hours of staying up late, getting up early and cooking all day.

Thanks again guys, can't wait until next Sunday when we kick the crap out of Cam Newton.

I'll add my thanks to everyone. We had a great time and the stadium was electric. Thanks mrags for the great food!

Thanks for bringing the noise the way we knew you would. I don't get the full effect on TV but I could tell the place was booming, especially noticed it right after we took the lead. I love the atmosphere in that stadium. Looking forward to whooping the cats and evening that record next week. Imagine what this D can do when they're not dealing with Tom Brady*. Go Bills

Great time, indeed. Can't wait till next year's. the Stromboli (Mead) and the pulled pork sandwiches (mrags) were my culinary highlights, but everything was excellent.

I walked (I use that term loosely) away impressed at how nice everyone I met was. That is obviously why it's the best Bills site going.

Go Bills!!

Fan tastic time. corn on the grill , ribs, real burgers, and everything else was very good. . A BIG thanks to Scott for TBD. A big thanks to Jack, Jay, JBoyst ,Hammer, Beerball and every one that came to the tailgate to make it a fantastic time.

Fan tastic time. corn on the grill , ribs, real burgers, and everything else was very good. . A BIG thanks to Scott for TBD. A big thanks to Jack, Jay, JBoyst ,Hammer, Beerball and every one that came to the tailgate to make it a fantastic time.

:wallbash: doh!!!!! Yes, thanks Scott!

Great time, indeed. Can't wait till next year's. the Stromboli (Mead) and the pulled pork sandwiches (mrags) were my culinary highlights, but everything was excellent.

I walked (I use that term loosely) away impressed at how nice everyone I met was. That is obviously why it's the best Bills site going.

Go Bills!!

thanks man. Glad you liked the pulled pork. Was actually the first time I've ever made them in such large amounts. Next time I think I'm just gonna forget about the ribs and make 4x the amount of pulled pork for everyone. Glad they were such a hit.

lol. No. She was in my group. First time meeting her. I would also say that her beers were fantastic.

Yeah ... her ... whoa.

Let's just stick with the "mrags' pulled pork was really THAT GOOD" angle to explain why I kept bringing people there to try it.

Yeah ... her ... whoa.

Let's just stick with the "mrags' pulled pork was really THAT GOOD" angle to explain why I kept bringing people there to try it.

well done, well done.

But in fairness, Aussie did say that it was the best she ever had (I think I remember that) and she lives in Texas.

Edited by mrags

lol. No. She was in my group. First time meeting her. I would also say that her beers were fantastic.

http://forums.twobil...er/1665-r-rich/

Did I mess that up? Or is there some joke here?

There's an ancient TBD Tailgate story or 2 there. R. Rich is a bit of a ball-buster and likes to confuse people. He once had me convinced he hated beer.

And year 1 (or maybe 2) there were complex arrangements made the night before whereby Guffalo and AiO would go to the tailgate early, and their respective spouses (the aforementioned Pat and Bernard) would meet up at the hotel and come together later. Well, the next morning neither spouse had any memory of this arrangement, or even who the other person was.

well done, well done.

But in fairness, Aussie did say that it was the best she ever had (I think I remember that) and she lives in Texas.

Oh, I'm not saying it wasn't phenomenal pulled pork. You even sold me on the slaw ... which I NEVER eat. It was outrageous!!!

It was real ... and it was spectacular!

Thanks man. Really means a lot. I love cooking for people and loved it that everyone enjoyed the food.

Gotta ask, who's going to this weeks game against Carolina?

Gonna be a small group this week of just me and my buddy but looking to group up with anyone that wants to hang for the day. Times are always better with more fans.

So who was the blond? She was from pa and had really good beer she had brought. She was with sjbf mrags and Cletus I think. I want to know what the beer was.

I had so much food but was smart not to overeat and fall asleep

she was with me and SJBF. She was there with a friend of mine. She was not "with" my friend as he is married and she was just a friend.

Not sure where she lives or anything about her, except that she had great beers. But I can tell you that a buddy was trying to hook up with her and got shot down. He ended up in the "friend zone" all day.

Honestly, she was nice to look at but she seemed like the kind of girl that manipulates men all over to get anything she wants. Which is good for her, the men that fall for it need to be smart about women like that though.

she was with me and SJBF. She was there with a friend of mine. She was not "with" my friend as he is married and she was just a friend.

Not sure where she lives or anything about her, except that she had great beers. But I can tell you that a buddy was trying to hook up with her and got shot down. He ended up in the "friend zone" all day.

Honestly, she was nice to look at but she seemed like the kind of girl that manipulates men all over to get anything she wants. Which is good for her, the men that fall for it need to be smart about women like that though.

Hey, who backed into the grey truck at the end of the game? Was that Mrags?

Edited by Guffalo

Hey, who backed into the grey truck at the end of the game? Was that Mrags?

HAHAHA please tell me someone recorded this?! Glad my truck was gone by this point...I hope I did not spin out, btw. I was easy on the accelerator but still felt some slipping on the grass.

Give me a little bit of time with her... I would have got somewhere.

I heard it. Then saw some impromptu body repair happening. I still had tears in my eyes after watching Bpyst drive away, though.

So glad you got there in time to say goodbye. I felt bad not actually being able to see everyone one last time.

I moved quick...got 100 yards and stayed there for 30 minutes as the idiot cops did not move anyone...at all. Then some chick comes over and asks to let her friends car out in front of me. I told her not a chance that I had 9 hours to drive. She didn't believe me until I told her to look at the plates. I was about to tell her she could flash me and I would let her but Kelly got mad at her and flipped her off and put my window up.

So glad you got there in time to say goodbye. I felt bad not actually being able to see everyone one last time.

I moved quick...got 100 yards and stayed there for 30 minutes as the idiot cops did not move anyone...at all. Then some chick comes over and asks to let her friends car out in front of me. I told her not a chance that I had 9 hours to drive. She didn't believe me until I told her to look at the plates. I was about to tell her she could flash me and I would let her but Kelly got mad at her and flipped her off and put my window up.

This would have been great to see. Hopefully, Kelly will show a little more of that side next year! I hope she wasn't mad that I didn't shave my legs.

not me. It was Thermal34s Pats fan friend.

Ha, yep!

My buddy John (the Pats fan) was driving since he did not drink during the game (and Beerball and jboyst62 can attest that i fully imbibed during said game) and he sailed right into the pickup! Not only did he feel terrible about it, but he still had his Pats hat on when he did it, thereby incurring a bunch of taunting from those of us still left...just desserts for the outcome of the game I guess. :) Also, I forget the poster he crashed into but let me just say he could not have been cooler about how he handled it. :thumbsup:

It's taken me a while to shake out the cobwebs from the game and get back to posting, but to echo what mrags said it was awesome to meet and hang with all of you that were there on Sunday. I'm still trying to pry mrags' sweet sausage recipe from his cold icy grip and the comraderie and friendship of the tailgate not to mention the electricity and enthusiasm of the stadium is something that makes me proud to be from Buffalo and something my Pats fan friend is still talking about. Makes me sad I live 450 miles away. Can't wait till next year!

Edited by Thurmal34

Ha, yep!

My buddy John (the Pats fan) was driving since he did not drink during the game (and Beerball and jboyst62 can attest that i fully imbibed during said game) and he sailed right into the pickup! Not only did he feel terrible about it, but he still had his Pats hat on when he did it, thereby incurring a bunch of taunting from those of us still left...just desserts for the outcome of the game I guess. :) Also, I forget the poster he crashed into but let me just say he could not have been cooler about how he handled it. :thumbsup:

It's taken me a while to shake out the cobwebs from the game and get back to posting, but to echo what mrags said it was awesome to meet and hang with all of you that were there on Sunday. I'm still trying to pry mrags' sweet sausage recipe from his cold icy grip and the comraderie and friendship of the tailgate not to mention the electricity and enthusiasm of the stadium is something that makes me proud to be from Buffalo and something my Pats fan friend is still talking about. Makes me sad I live 450 miles away. Can't wait till next year!

so you blame the alcohol for the bladder of a teenage girl? :nana:

Very nice to have spent time with everyone. Your guy, the cute blonde behind us and Gugnys friend were examples of good Pats fans. The two prickBoston cops were ridiculous.

Edited by jboyst62