Good game, even better company!!!

mrags

Hey guys, just wanted to send out a message to all the great people at the TBD tailgate at Hammers lot that I had the pleasure of meeting today. Sucks we lost the game but it sure was great putting a face to all the names (except Aussie because we already knew anyway, lol).

JBoyst

Beerball

Mead

Thurmal34

Just Jack

Aussie

SDS

Gugny

RRich

John Wawrow

And of course a big thanks to Hammer for the parking and the separate area just for us. Couldn't be done without you brother.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. It's been a long 48 hours of staying up late, getting up early and cooking all day.

Thanks again guys, can't wait until next Sunday when we kick the crap out of Cam Newton.

Edited by mrags

Hey guys, just wanted to send out a message to all the great people at the TBD tailgate at Hammers lot that I had the pleasure of meeting today. Sucks we lost the game but it sure was great putting a face to all the names (except Aussie because we already knew anyway, lol).

JBoyst

Beerball

Mead

Thurmal34

Just Jack

Aussie

SDS

Gugny

John Wawrow

And of course a big thanks to Hammer for the parking and the separate area just for us. Couldn't be done without you brother.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. It's been a long 48 hours of staying up late, getting up early and cooking all day.

Thanks again guys, can't wait until next Sunday when we kick the crap out of Cam Newton.

I'll add my thanks to everyone. We had a great time and the stadium was electric. Thanks mrags for the great food!

Thanks for bringing the noise the way we knew you would. I don't get the full effect on TV but I could tell the place was booming, especially noticed it right after we took the lead. I love the atmosphere in that stadium. Looking forward to whooping the cats and evening that record next week. Imagine what this D can do when they're not dealing with Tom Brady*. Go Bills

Great time, indeed. Can't wait till next year's. the Stromboli (Mead) and the pulled pork sandwiches (mrags) were my culinary highlights, but everything was excellent.

I walked (I use that term loosely) away impressed at how nice everyone I met was. That is obviously why it's the best Bills site going.

Go Bills!!

Fan tastic time. corn on the grill , ribs, real burgers, and everything else was very good. . A BIG thanks to Scott for TBD. A big thanks to Jack, Jay, JBoyst ,Hammer, Beerball and every one that came to the tailgate to make it a fantastic time.

Fan tastic time. corn on the grill , ribs, real burgers, and everything else was very good. . A BIG thanks to Scott for TBD. A big thanks to Jack, Jay, JBoyst ,Hammer, Beerball and every one that came to the tailgate to make it a fantastic time.

:wallbash: doh!!!!! Yes, thanks Scott!

Great time, indeed. Can't wait till next year's. the Stromboli (Mead) and the pulled pork sandwiches (mrags) were my culinary highlights, but everything was excellent.

I walked (I use that term loosely) away impressed at how nice everyone I met was. That is obviously why it's the best Bills site going.

Go Bills!!

thanks man. Glad you liked the pulled pork. Was actually the first time I've ever made them in such large amounts. Next time I think I'm just gonna forget about the ribs and make 4x the amount of pulled pork for everyone. Glad they were such a hit.

lol. No. She was in my group. First time meeting her. I would also say that her beers were fantastic.

Yeah ... her ... whoa.

Let's just stick with the "mrags' pulled pork was really THAT GOOD" angle to explain why I kept bringing people there to try it.