Buffalo vs. New England, official Game Day Thread

boyst

Perhaps the dumbest "preview" I've found this morning is Pete Prisco talking about EJ Manuel. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/preview/NFL_20130908_NE@BUF

He, and whoever the guy is with him, were talking about how EJ is going to see things he's never seen before, from Bill Belechick.

As if EJ hasn't been seeing things he's never seen before...all spring and summer...from Mike Pettine. :blink:

Who knows how well he will deal with it, but, talking about FL St. "1st read offsense", and completely ignoring what our new D looks like?

That's just ignorance. Or, the inability to think in the abstract.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Live from NE-Buf" and "Charging Buffalo" are the next topics on NFL Gameday Morning

According to ESPN, Marrone let the team know about every single prediction that the "experts" made this week about the Patriots crushing the Bills.

Get'em mad. Love it.

Byrd not expected to play.

According to ESPN, Marrone let the team know about every single prediction that the "experts" made this week about the Patriots crushing the Bills.

Which was very smart on Marrone's part. When you get the "professional" prediction people laughing at the Bills chances (which is what we've all been seeing) you definitely show that to the team as motivation. That stuff works when you have that kind of overwhelming ammunition.

I expect a very lively underdog today.

This is the earliest game day thread we've ever had.

I'll be watching with the rest of the San Jose Bills Backers at Britannia Arms.

Ready to start the season.

New GM, new coach and staff, new QB, new attitude.

Let's shock the nation! GO BILLS!!!!!

Perhaps the dumbest "preview" I've found this morning is Pete Prisco talking about EJ Manuel. http://www.cbssports...20130908_NE@BUF

He, and whoever the guy is with him, were talking about how EJ is going to see things he's never seen before, from Bill Belechick.

As if EJ hasn't been seeing things he's never seen before...all spring and summer...from Mike Pettine. :blink:

Who knows how well he will deal with it, but, talking about FL St. "1st read offsense", and completely ignoring what our new D looks like?

Not to mention they said the 3 of them could go out there and look good with Brady throwing to them. I get the concept but that's just an idiotic comment.

But yea, that was awful.

I was watching NFLN this morning and every time they went to on the field in buffalo you would have never known what team was playing against the Pats*.

Edited by The Wiz

Perhaps the dumbest "preview" I've found this morning is Pete Prisco talking about EJ Manuel. http://www.cbssports...20130908_NE@BUF

Pete Pissco is a moron. I wouldn't agree with his even IF he spoke well about the Bills

As a diehard lifelong Bills fan, I still get confused when people feel slighted by the national media. For a long long time we have done nothing to warrant any respect.

We don't need any national respect to get where we need to be. Let's be the under the radar underdog between now and when we clinch our next playoff spot (we will clearly get attention for breaking the streak whenever that happens).

The Patriots have done EVERYTHING to earn national respect and coverage. I look forward to focusing on Ws covered in the local media, and knowing the national attention will trail our achievement, not lead it.

Edit: And please realize that most of us know more about the Bills and spend more time following them than the national media spends covering their 32nd most interesting assignment.

Edited by Koufax

Hello from Thailand! GO BILLS!! put these ass munchers in their place and whoop them solid! Get the Jcar out and run their PatsyKraft* cheating faces right the eff over! By land, by air, by shifting the Manual transmission in to 6th gear! by going hyper God speed and causing sonic booms and puking if necessary, by opening holes that a pimp would be proud of, by knocking the balls right out of their sacks! Dump the Marsha early and often, throw your hands in the air and in wave them in her face. Go crazy Kiko, the Williams, do your best CBs, do freaking better than your best! IT IS OUR TIME!

End the damned drought, we are all HUNGRY and thirsty for the true Buffalo winter of discontent to be over and done with. It is a new day, a new era, a new beginning to our destiny and dynasty. Let's go to 4 Superbowls again boys and wipe the slate clean by trouncing everyone in our way. Today is the beginning. Today is the now. There is no other team I could or would be a fan of then the BUFFALO EFFIN BILLS right effing here and right now!

Today is coming down to the D. Our secondary is worrisome, but if we can generate good pressure and stop the run (big ifs I know), I like our chances. As long as we aren't playing from behind all game, I think the offense will get the job done. I have no idea what to expect, but I expect us to come out with some fire.