CJ says "The Ralph is going to be loud"

mrags

Live this quote from BB.com. There's an article up but when asked about EJ and if he has any idea what it'll be like opening day, CJ said this:

"Q: Do you think he has any sense of what the stadium will be like?

A: Nah, not yet. He doesn’t have any idea. Hopefully he doesn’t think its Doak Campbell; this is Ralph Wilson (Stadium). It’s going to be loud and we expect that. We need our fans to be loud, but in order for them to do that, we have to do good on both sides of the ball. In all three phases of the game, we have to keep those guys into it. We saw a couple years ago when we won, how they helped us by being loud. It’s going to be our job to make sure we keep those guys in the game."

Love it!!!

Now lets get this place rockin like never before. I firmly believe if they announce the starting offense coming out of the tunnel, that we will have never heard it so loud when EJ comes out. Can't wait for it.

Here's the rest of the article:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/CJ-Spiller-on-Ralph-Wilson-Stadium-Its-going-to-be-loud/ab11b614-9b71-4013-b579-8b2b0c6ca400

Live this quote from BB.com. There's an article up but when asked about EJ and if he has any idea what it'll be like opening day, CJ said this:

"Q: Do you think he has any sense of what the stadium will be like?

A: Nah, not yet. He doesn't have any idea. Hopefully he doesn't think its Doak Campbell; this is Ralph Wilson (Stadium). It's going to be loud and we expect that. We need our fans to be loud, but in order for them to do that, we have to do good on both sides of the ball. In all three phases of the game, we have to keep those guys into it. We saw a couple years ago when we won, how they helped us by being loud. It's going to be our job to make sure we keep those guys in the game."

Love it!!!

Now lets get this place rockin like never before. I firmly believe if they announce the starting offense coming out of the tunnel, that we will have never heard it so loud when EJ comes out. Can't wait for it.

Here's the rest of the article:

http://www.buffalobi...79-8b2b0c6ca400

I take it you were not there when they announced Kelly in his first game against the Jets back in 86? My dad took me to the game. All you heard was "from the University of Miami" & it got so loud you could not hear Kelly's name after that. Man, I was only 13 at the time but I remember that like it was yesterday.

I take it you were not there when they announced Kelly in his first game against the Jets back in 86? My dad took me to the game. All you heard was "from the University of Miami" & it got so loud you could not hear Kelly's name after that. Man, I was only 13 at the time but I remember that like it was yesterday.

no I wasn't. But my stepfather was and hell be there on Sunday so I'm sure he can tell me how it compares.

Without knowing how crazy it was, I'm going to say its gonna be louder. With the last 13+ years of misery (not that we didnt have any of that when Kelly was drafted) it will be louder. Mark my words. The Ralph will feel like its falling down.

I hope the tailgaters will make an effort to get into the stadium early. Who knows how long the lines will be with the new security measures.

I'm fully expecting to blow the lid off that place.

this----^

2 years ago was the worst I ever witnessed. My buddy wanted to hang around and funnel another 2 beers at the tailgate. We ended up walking up to the gates around 12:20. The line was so long we missed about half of the first quarter.

Plan to walk in at about noon if you want to make it for the opening announcements.

As always my voice will be left at the statium. As has been said already I hope my email is working Monday because I will not be able too talk Monday. Ej will come out of the tunnel and be looking around to see where all the noise is coming from. He will think that FSU will be able too hear the roar of the Ralph. Go Bills stomp the Pats !!!!!!!!!!

I think he is just pointing out that most of the crowd is too drunk or stupid to know that you are supposed to be quiet when our offense is on the field.

omg I hate this so much. The idiots that are either one of 2 things. Too stupid to know that you don't make noise when the offense is on the field yet they continue to try and get people pumped up for the play. Or the drunk idiots that don't know what's going on.

I really, really, really hope EJ is the QB of the future. I really hope he's the only QB we've had since JK to lower the crowd noise at the line.

I'm so jealous of all you who live in the NY area. I grew up in New Mexico and the closest bills game I could get to was a 7 hour drive for the Arizona games every 4 years. Saw them twice but I'm sure it's nothing like a home game.

Now I live in Idaho...closest game this year? Cleveland.

I'm so jealous of all you who live in the NY area. I grew up in New Mexico and the closest bills game I could get to was a 7 hour drive for the Arizona games every 4 years. Saw them twice but I'm sure it's nothing like a home game.

you really need to experience opening day.

It is probably cheaper to fly into Buffalo or Toronto for the game than driving to Arizona !