Predictions - Bills v. New England*

The Senator

I think we will lose, but it won't be a blowout. 24-17 and Brady won't look spectacular. We will see some good things out of EJ and the defense. We will continue to improve through the season.

yep. get the secondary back for 2nd half of season. Maybe Hairston. Don't lose any more lineman. Maybe go .500 for last eight games . Or it all craps out and we draft Teddy Bridgewater and try again. Who knows. This team will probably be lousy, but who knows, that's why they play the games.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will lose, but it won't be a blowout. 24-17 and Brady won't look spectacular. We will see some good things out of EJ and the defense. We will continue to improve through the season.

I could see this also, but I like the element of surprise our D brings, along with the fact that Brady is playing with many new people. While the same is true for EJ, I think EJ handles pressure better than Brady and can move around and make throws. Also, EJ has more weapons, such as Spiller, Jackson, Chandler, and SJ to dump the ball to. Brady has a rookie TE, and rookie WR1.

42-10 Pats

CBF

yep. get the secondary back for 2nd half of season. Maybe Hairston. Don't lose any more lineman. Maybe go .500 for last eight games . Or it all craps out and we draft Teddy Bridgewater and try again. Who knows. This team will probably be lousy, but who knows, that's why they play the games.

If we suck, I'd take Clowney. I think EJ is the guy. If we loose, it will be because of the D (again). Clowney, FS, etc.

I could see this also, but I like the element of surprise our D brings, along with the fact that Brady is playing with many new people. While the same is true for EJ, I think EJ handles pressure better than Brady and can move around and make throws. Also, EJ has more weapons, such as Spiller, Jackson, Chandler, and SJ to dump the ball to. Brady has a rookie TE, and rookie WR1.

If we suck, I'd take Clowney. I think EJ is the guy. If we loose, it will be because of the D (again). Clowney, FS, etc.

That is why I say no blowout. Brady can make alot happen with little, but they are pretty weak at receiver and the possibility of no Gronk should make it hard to really light it up even with a suspect Bills secondary. also, Pettine knows how to defend against Brady.They will see how much they miss Welker on Sunday.

The accuracy level on people predicting a good buzz by halftime is going to be 100%.

I really want to believe the Bills will win this game, but I just don't see it. Brady against our defense (secondary, sans Gilmore and Byrd in particular) is just going to be too much to overcome, IMHO.

However, you just never know. Maybe Spiller lights it up. Maybe we get a return TD. Maybe Manuel looks very good and torches the Pats D. Maybe our D-line and new aggressive defense really gets after Brady. You just never know.

BILLS 45

NE** 31

EJ era begins tomorrow. CJ runs 100+ and scores twice. Our defense goes off on Marcia Brady who throw 3 picks, one for six for the good guys. All this plus home field spells DOOM for Patsies**. I only wish I was going to be there.

GO BILLS!

The number of beers that I drink is in direct correlation with the number of bloody mary's that I have during the pre-game. The over under on beer would be 5.