Adam Schefter Picks Bills to Finish 2nd in AFC East

I would say we have a better chance of being 3-13 than making the playoffs. That is because I think it will take 10-6 to get a wildcard or winning the division to make the playoffs. I'm hoping for 9-7 with meaningful games in December. Unfortunately I think I will be cursing my Direct Tv bill before Halloween. 5-11. This team needs one more solid draft, a playmaker at OLB(I think at best we have solid contributiors at OLB now but no one that teams gameplan around), and a superstar WR(maybe they have one or two already) if EJ proves he can play. If he can't then it is back to the drawing board.

This team needs one more solid draft, a playmaker at OLB(I think at best we have solid contributiors at OLB now but no one that teams gameplan around), and a superstar WR(maybe they have one or two already) if EJ proves he can play. If he can't then it is back to the drawing board.

This team needs 2 more CBs, a S to replace Byrd (unless he resigns next year), an OLB, and a G. Just as important as all that they need Manuel to get some seasoning and, well, prove the Bills right by drafting him in the 1st.

Hell, if just that last thing happens the Bills will be in playoff contention next year. This year, I just don't see it. It's going to be a very rough start to the season but the second half should be a marked improvement as the young guys start to get a feel for things and Gilmore comes back.

He is only off by one.

We're winning the division.

Well, Gug my ole pal. Think you are selling us short my friend! We are winning the division with 1st round Bye and a trip to the big game. Starting a new season wipe the proverbial slate clean. Its Go time!!!!

Predictions are like, well, you know.

Byrd, Gilmore, Legursky out. No answers at CB whatsoever, Mario looks like Mary again, One WR, Rookie QBs, Rookie coaches, new guys in new defenses/offense; these guys are 3-4 IR-type injuries from 2 - 14. Sorry, but this edition of the Bills has ' Expansion team' written all over it. Love 'em, but... holy crap this team is thin and inexperienced and everything is new and untried. They will be better in the future.