Brandon Burton to the Bills

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is funny but I remember people complaining about the Dumpster Diver Bills and other attacks when we picked up this unknown guard from the Steelers' waiver wire a couple of years ago ... now I will admit he was a 3rd round pick but still people were saying who is this Kraig guy whose first name isn't spelled right, Well, Urbik has worked out for the Bills so until I see them on the field ... I'll keep my fingers crossed that we are in a new era with Whaley and the players we discover are treasures rather than rejects.

It is funny but I remember people complaining about the Dumpster Diver Bills and other attacks when we picked up this unknown guard from the Steelers' waiver wire a couple of years ago ... now I will admit he was a 3rd round pick but still people were saying who is this Kraig guy whose first name isn't spelled right, Well, Urbik has worked out for the Bills so until I see them on the field ... I'll keep my fingers crossed that we are in a new era with Whaley and the players we discover are treasures rather than rejects.

The issue is not that we "dumpster dive," but the fact that many of our breakout players come from such a source, and not our draft picks. In aggregate, our talent level would be far higher with better drafting combined with our solid knowledge of the waiver/UDFA wires.